šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

gaga deletes the release of the track list

gaga deletes the premiere of `Aura`

Ā 

Ā 

WHY DONT YOU JUST DELETE ARTPOP AS WELL GAGZ? :crossed:

Ā 

Ā 

seriously this sucks so hard I was so excited for this

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• FrozenKookie

The whole era is a mess tbh, the promotion sucks and everything gets delayed :coffee:

Ā 

i feel like the album as it is now won't even reach #1 Hot 200 :awkney:

blahblahblahhhh

i feel like the album as it is now won't even reach #1 Hot 200 :awkney:

Ā 

I think we really shouldn't be surprised if that doesn't happen. But the important thing is the music. If the music is amazing, ARTPOP can be at #474389920829832732829 for all I care :)

Ā 

I guess what I am trying to say is that fans should definitely not expect Gaga to break some records with ARTPOP, it's quite likely it will sell less than BTW did, at least in the beginning. She has an image to rebuild, therefore I think she will gradually increase her album sales over time.

andygagafan

so just to confirm,this is not the final version right? because i did think that was the case,if so its pretty dissapointing that australian radio have been playing this song today and its not even the final version,also it was on the hot hits on fox fm tonight ,where it was put up againts one other song,people then vote and the winner gets played in full,sadley it lost and apparently some tweets said it was terrible,this is a real shame that people are getting this taste off the album and it is not even the real studio version and pretty embarresing for the radio station too,can someone with twitter please tweet them and inform them lol Ā also just to give my opinion Ā does anyone eles think the sound off the second verse is better than the first,more catchy ,i think the song would sound amazing if both 1st and 2nd verses had the same music,the first verse it to clunky and reminds me a little off judas,for me thats not such a bad thing Ā as im a big fan,but my work mates today were like,what the **** is this,just a thought ,what do u guys think

Gaga is Life

I'm gonna take a massive risk and hope that when the iTunes album artwork gets updated... someday... that Aura will get released. We'll see. The GGD news article on the main page is still there.

erfaan

I'm hoping she scraps the lyric video and releases it as a single. The song is pure genius. Who gives a crap if it won't be a radio hit? The song's verses are literally so powerful and well written. The first verse especially. The line "You want to pity me cause was arranged one man to love, but in the bedroom the size of him's more than enough" is one of her best lyrics. The chorus is an anthem. The single deserves to become a video and have performances.Ā 

andygagafan

for me the song really grabs me with the chorus then second verse and onwards,anyways will wait to hear the final version,i trust gaga in making good music and editing the song to flow and sound perfect

Aura has so much potential to become a monster hit like Poker Face. The verses ruin its appeal. I mean 'I'm not a wondering slave, I am a woman of choice''. This sounds so Born This Way which the GP hated with passion. The line 'Enigma pop star is fun she wear burqa for fashion. It's not a statement as much as move of passion'' is so unrelatable. I mean who cares abous the burqa of a pop star and her fashion? Thats what happenned with Applause. The unrelatable lyrics are the reason for the underperfomance of the song. If Gaga changes the verses of Aura and make them listenable and add an extra chorus, it would ****ing slay everything. The chorus is so powerful and anthemic. And everytime Gaga's singles has a chorus where she sings with her whole throat they are hits. I mean Bad Romance, Poker Face, BTW. I hope that Gaga realises that. She can't afford a mistake this era. I hope she edits Aura and make it better, cleaner and more relatable.

The verses are the best parts of the song + the keytar of course. Especially those lines you quoted: I looooovee them

Aura has so much potential to become a monster hit like Poker Face. The verses ruin its appeal. I mean 'I'm not a wondering slave, I am a woman of choice''. This sounds so Born This Way which the GP hated with passion. The line 'Enigma pop star is fun she wear burqa for fashion. It's not a statement as much as move of passion'' is so unrelatable. I mean who cares abous the burqa of a pop star and her fashion? Thats what happenned with Applause. The unrelatable lyrics are the reason for the underperfomance of the song. If Gaga changes the verses of Aura and make them listenable and add an extra chorus, it would ****ing slay everything. The chorus is so powerful and anthemic. And everytime Gaga's singles has a chorus where she sings with her whole throat they are hits. I mean Bad Romance, Poker Face, BTW. I hope that Gaga realises that. She can't afford a mistake this era. I hope she edits Aura and make it better, cleaner and more relatable.

Ā 

why do you want her to write generic lyrics about heartbreaks or empowerment following breakups? The reason people like Gaga, even though she doesn't hit # 1 is because her songs are different. Applause is a great song; it has had longevity and performed better than anyone expected following its rather lackluster debut.Ā 

Ā 

I personally don't care if AURA is a single or not; I prefer ARTPOP and swine over it, but it surely is catchy and different.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

for me the song really grabs me with the chorus then second verse and onwards,anyways will wait to hear the final version,i trust gaga in making good music and editing the song to flow and sound perfect

Ā why am I the only one who like the opening? :ohno:

andygagafan

why do you want her to write generic lyrics about heartbreaks or empowerment following breakups? The reason people like Gaga, even though she doesn't hit # 1 is because her songs are different. Applause is a great song; it has had longevity and performed better than anyone expected following its rather lackluster debut.Ā 

Ā 

I personally don't care if AURA is a single or not; I prefer ARTPOP and swine over it, but it surely is catchy and different.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā why am I the only one who like the opening? :ohno:

aww i do like the first verse,i just think the second verse grabs me more in terms off catchy ness,i also just think it would make a altogther great pop song to have both verses sounding like the second

I just read in an article that Z100 has confirmed or will confirm in that Interview that Aura is the second single of ARTPOP. Don't bookmark me on this though :hor: I'm just postin what I saw

Shaney

Lol. Gaga and her team are not the only ppl who have credibility issue rn. Now VEVO. Mess.

Vevo honestly thought they were getting something, but never got anything sent in. not their fault. Edited by Pyrenti

Flippy

I just read in an article that Z100 has confirmed or will confirm in that Interview that Aura is the second single of ARTPOP. Don't bookmark me on this though :hor: I'm just postin what I saw

I saw the same thing... I came rising here to see if it was true :awkney:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22