Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Miley Cyrus: "Gaga has changed"

Alchemist

Featured Posts

I agreed with everything she said in that documentary, except for when she called her VMA performance a "strategic move". :smh:

Cool she mentioned Gaga tho. :)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MetalHausOfJosh

im sorry, but do we need to hear miley's every thought in the world

Why do you comment in Miley threads? It's the same comment every time. Just ignore the thread if you're so bothered.

TimisaMonster

Every time I turn around you're spreading negativity about such a sweet person. That certainly looks like an issue. Yall haters are more obsessed with her than the fans! :lmao:

Spreading negativity? Sweet person? Hater? Obsessed? No... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PaperIz

Spreading negativity? Sweet person? Hater? Obsessed? No...  :awkney:

You're in every Miley thread. You look obsessed to me  :staymad:  And yes you're negative and a hater. You're always saying something hateful or negative about her. That is exactly what spreading negativity and being a hater is. And don't get me started about Miley not being a sweet person. Tell that to all those kids in Haiti she fitted for hearing aids. :nails:

Imma watch her documentary later. I might dislike her overall image and We Can't Stop, but I do think she is very articulate when interviewed.

You know, before, I didn't have much of an opinion on Miley, but she's proving to be a very smart girl. She knows what she is doing and I respect her for that.

ryhanna

I agreed with everything she said in that documentary, except for when she called her VMA performance a "strategic move". :smh:

Cool she mentioned Gaga tho. :)

Wasn't it a strategic move? I mean, if she hadn't done it and gained attention from it, people wouldn't have been as interested in the Wrecking Ball music video. It wouldn't have gotten 100 million views in less than a week, and it quite possibly wouldn't have hit #1 in the US. :sweat:

What made me laugh was when she said it wasn't a hot mess, it was a "strategic hot mess". Uh :toofunny:

joemayzzin

haha shes right everyones image changes over years. im watching it now, I'm glad she's breaking out and being herself cause I'm all about knowing who you are here so glad she's coming into her own. I feel this like she's just getting started all over again.

giskardsb

anybody else think that Miley's speaking voice is s-xy as hell or is it just me?

TimisaMonster

You're in every Miley thread. You look obsessed to me :staymad: And yes you're negative and a hater. You're always saying something hateful or negative about her. That is exactly what spreading negativity and being a hater is. And don't get me started about Miley not being a sweet person. Tell that to all those kids in Haiti she fitted for hearing aids. :nails:

I'm DEFINITELY not obsessed with her, but I see your a defensive Miley fan that bashes anyone that has a different opinion other than yours... :smh: Just because I don't agree with her recent choices makes me a negative person and a hater? Stop... Please stop :lmao:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived