đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause #9 on Billboard Hot 100

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These charts look so messy :shrug: I keep reading she's increasing in the radio and the sales are very steady, every single week, and yet she drops a spot.

I know, this is exactly how i feel, i dont understand how she is dropping when everythings so steady or increasing

I hope it climbs and aims for longevity.. She needs to perform an acoustic version, and another controversial performance to make enough audience impressions to stay in the top 10 for a few more weeks

VforVendetta

Next week the song will rebound because of the remixes and the big airplay. Also BL and probably the fox will fall behing Applause next week.

Spanish Eyes

Next week the song will rebound because of the remixes and the big airplay. Also BL and probably the fox will fall behing Applause next week.

THIS THIS THIS!

Don't despair guys. Applause aint done with the top ten just yet.

Gagaloo911

Think it'll be out of the Top 10 next week or the week after.

7 weeks in Top 10 is great though! You guys trying to undermine its success are revolting. And I doubt it's going to rise at all, unless the remixes somehow keep that from occurring, which I don't see happening.

Streaming is what's breaking her. Airplay is increasing and sales are relatively steady, so low streaming is keeping her from rising at all

bumblebee

GAGAAAA please PERFORM APPLAUSE on CNN :derpga: ... it will make it more famous ;)

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Think it'll be out of the Top 10 next week or the week after.

7 weeks is great though! You trying to undermine its success is revolting. And I doubt it's going to rise at all, unless the remixes somehow keep that from occurring, which I don't see happening.

Streaming is what's breaking her. Airplay is increasing and sales are relatively steady, so low streaming is keeping her from rising at all

Since when does streaming count as such a major element 

Gagaloo911

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Since when does streaming count as such a major element

Since earlier this year when Billboard included streaming as a major component to the Hot 100 since it's increasingly the more popular way to listen to music

bumblebee

Since earlier this year when Billboard included streaming as a major component to the Hot 100 since it's increasingly the more popular way to listen to music

But it's them officially compromising the piracy. 

They used sales and radio to measure the popularity of the song, which was conceptually cohesive,

now they are using radio, sales and internet popularity to measure the popularity. 

Using popularity to measure the popularity. Smart. I don't believe they don't know all the things fans are ready for in order to get high streaming, I mean all the things when people stay home for weeks and refresh the video and replay the song on spotify using special programms. Sigh 

Archived