Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

German Monsters! Lady Gaga premiers ARTPOP in Berlin on the 24.10!

Viperous

Featured Posts

What the actual ??  :excited2:

Guys, I'm from Berlin and I just submitted a question, could you help me with some good ones, please?  :ohno:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AyaKara

LMAO I remember that hot mess of a thread where people were just searching Twitter, trying to find people who'd been at the party, then spamming them. "WHAT DOES X SOUND LIKE???" "GIVE US LYRICS!!!!!!!" The funny thing is, I remember most of the fans being USELESS. Like they could hardly remember anything about the songs and everyone got pressed.

We learned a lot that day! One of them told us that Scheisse's chant is so loud at the beginning you feel like Gaga's in the room with you & it did! They also told us that Bloody Mary is the song from a GagaVision except it had strings over it, & they confirmed that the lyrics that we thought were Electric Chapel was BM. We learned more about other songs. These were specifically the French premiere fans. We're going to learn a lot on the 24th about ARTPOP! :flutter:

Hypocrateen

We learned a lot that day! One of them told us that Scheisse's chant is so loud at the beginning you feel like Gaga's in the room with you & it did! They also told us that Bloody Mary is the song from a GagaVision except it had strings over it, & they confirmed that the lyrics that we thought were Electric Chapel was BM. We learned more about other songs. These were specifically the French premiere fans. We're going to learn a lot on the 24th about ARTPOP! :flutter:

I know right?

Can't wait for them to review the album and read their thoughts about it.

FrozenKookie

Nah. Born This Way had two listening parties: one in Paris and one in London. The guests had their cellphones taken at the doors and were searched for recording technology too, if I remember correctly. I also seem to remember that at least the one in Paris was very intimate... Just a bunch of people sat in a circle with Gaga, whilst she spoke about the record as it played. It'd be hard to record discretely.

And, more importantly... We as a fanbase are too selfish to share something like that with anyone else. :hor:

Aww that was soo intimate :noparty: so jelly damn. Too bad I don't live on such countries

Alright time for the Q&A!

fans: "Whens the tour coming YASSS gaga YAASS"

gaga: "I dont speak German but I can if you like, next plz :derpga: "

:rip: :rip:

NotAlice

OMFGGGG!!! :legend:

ENDLICH KOMMT SIE MAL IN UNSER LAND :legend:

Ja und vorallem nach Berlin, es könnte gar nicht besser kommen :)

I'm super excited

Melech

Ja und vorallem nach Berlin, es könnte gar nicht besser kommen :)

I'm super excited

Ich bin zu der Zeit in Paris

NotAlice

Ich bin zu der Zeit in Paris

Oh nein das ist doof!

Aber man kann die tickets es nur gewinnen also würde ich mir keine chancen erhoffen

Mal sehen ob sie noch weitere auftritte im deutschen Fernsehen hat

Melech

Oh nein das ist doof!

Aber man kann die tickets es nur gewinnen also würde ich mir keine chancen erhoffen

Mal sehen ob sie noch weitere auftritte im deutschen Fernsehen hat

Wäre dumm,wenn sie keine Auftritte im deutschen Fernseh machen würde.

Allerdings fällt mir auch keine Sendung ein,wo sie auftreten könnte. :ohno:

Vielleicht mach ich aber mal trotzdem bei dem Gewinnspiel mit und verschenke die Karten einfach. :hug:

NotAlice

Wäre dumm,wenn sie keine Auftritte im deutschen Fernseh machen würde.

Allerdings fällt mir auch keine Sendung ein,wo sie auftreten könnte. :ohno:

Vielleicht mach ich aber mal trotzdem bei dem Gewinnspiel mit und verschenke die Karten einfach. :hug:

Mir auch nicht, kommt ja irgendwie nichts besonderes zurzeit

Das wäre ne tolle Idee :)

Melech

Mir auch nicht, kommt ja irgendwie nichts besonderes zurzeit

Das wäre ne tolle Idee :)

Wetten dass? Vielleicht?

Archived