Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

German Monsters! Lady Gaga premiers ARTPOP in Berlin on the 24.10!

Viperous

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

22 days til we ALL hear ARTPOP basically! She knows it's gonna leak and might as well host the party for it :laughga:

Ready for the ARTPOP fan! FMjYSTP.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sachasuperstar

German Monsters have the chance to win tickets for the premier of Lady Gaga's album ARTPOP!

Lady Gaga will play and premier her album ARTPOP exclusively in Berlin on the 24th of October! She will host the evening herself and also answer to questions about ARTPOP.

All informations (in German) can be found here:

http://umgi-t.neolane.net/nl/jsp/m.jsp?c=6coMqhQDCwYAu1NAWyNzgxhR2nBlkBco

To win tickets enter the competition (in German) here:

http://www.ampya.com/Lady-Gaga/The-AMPYA-Moment

Good luck everybody! :party:

So jealous right now   :noparty: 

So LUCKY of them!!! 

Fair play to you German guys! hopefullyl we can get some detailed reviews from them. 

Me too! It'd be interesting to see how would the fans react on ARTPOP. By then, we would at least know which are the fan favourites and which are not. 

croboy

They said on facebook that there will be a live stream but I can bet you that they will mute the songs. Or the songs will be played before and after the there will be the q+a and the live-stream.

Interscope won't stream the whole album on some random page.

FrozenKookie

That sounds stupid if they'll stream it all over. First I'm not here for leaks or such an early livestreaming. I'd rather feed myself by cool stories from the ones who'll be there than LQ ****s.

Amen Fashion

WOW she also will be the host!? But why from all of the countries she would pick Germany?  :huh: Congratulations to the German people! I wish i would live in Germany   (and i mean not only because of the ARTPOP premier)

She prob. got a lot of money for it. Like we can't watch music videos on youtube (vevo.com works! started a few days ago) and Ampya is a new portal for music (videos). I guess they just want to promote that :)

eatenbygaga

I'm so excited about this. I sent them my question yesterday and kjsdhjcfbwjhscbj I just pray that I will win.

I asked: "Gaga, you are an inspiration for so many generations no matter if it's because of your music or the fashion. However, how would you live your ART, like you do on ARTPOP, if you were to live without your stage and the fame?"

I tried to meet  her so many times and always been so close but never REALLY met her. Good luck to everyone. I hope we will make our dream come true.

:excited2:

I'm so excited about this. I sent them my question yesterday and kjsdhjcfbwjhscbj I just pray that I will win.

I asked: "Gaga, you are an inspiration for so many generations no matter if it's because of your music or the fashion. However, how would you live your ART, like you do on ARTPOP, if you were to live without your stage and the fame?"

I tried to meet  her so many times and always been so close but never REALLY met her. Good luck to everyone. I hope we will make our dream come true.

:excited2:

Habe meine Frage auch gestern geschickt, ich wünsch dir viel Glück.

Aus welcher Stadt kommst du?

omg! Lucky German-Monsters <3

why Germany... WHYYY

Berlin has a massive amount of art history 

Archived