Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP has sold 550.000 pre-orders on iTunes

PedjaB

Featured Posts

IMPORTANT I'VE BEEN ASKING THIS FOREVER AND NOBODY'S ANSWERED

Is the 1.1M BTW first week sales figure from the US or worldwide?

US!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are not points!What is wrong with you?in the row with name you can see place on itunes chart in countries so it's bassed on sell

Stefani328

If she did sell 550.000 copies, won't believe it until reliable source, but how is that mediocre and how we're you expecting more. Some of Gaga fans expect to much. Let's say she sold 550k WW, she sold about a million WW, last album first week. If this was true it would be beyond amazing. ARTPOP doesn't have the hype like BTW and the lead single that sold massively. Please Stop making huge assumptions.

shaneybaby

awesome half a million copies and not even out! people would kill to sell that many albums with all their singles released! hahah love it 

I would imagine about 200,000 of those sales would be from the US so that's great. Is 600,000 a far cry? I'm thinking that at the moment. 

Lips de Jolie

lol those are not sales. I can't at our fan base having to make up sales because Gaga is currently flopping. Mods, close this thread!

Thank you, you're a god.

No prob, just remember that about 400,000 of those were from the 99c Amazon discount. Without it she would've sold about 700,000, so an ARTPOP debut that's about 500,000 or more is reasonable!

TimisaMonster

Gaga will become the first ever to have 2 million copies sold in the first week :whitney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived