Sharon Osbourne is STILL banging on about it (The Sun frontpage)

BornSimon

Featured Posts

BornSimon

thesun-1-329x437.jpg

Sorry if already posted. It's tomorrow's front page. I think you have to pay to read the stories on their website now but I bet we all know what she has to say. That's nice promo for Gags, though!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's bringing it up over and over again, she's pretty much asking for it :nails: she needs to stop and it'll all stop 

Blue Jeans

here we go again... i mean that's the only thing that can put her name on the news :nails:

everybody got over it, even her daughter, its time to let it go Sharon  :roll:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

LORD GAGA

Sharron needs to cool it... this would so easily backfire on her daughter... after all we all know Kelly is no angel and a little bit of a hypocrite.

BornSimon

To be fair I don't think it's the newspaper's fault entirely. I was watching ITV the other day and I saw this ad with Sharon going like "I will be revealing all in The Sun on Sunday". I guess they kept the bit about Gaga for a little later so that the story could get all the attention they thought it deserves.

Ok, they're asking her about it, but Sharon could FOR ONCE keep it classy and say "I've said what I had to say about the issue, it's in the past now".

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived