💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause has a chance to be Gaga's biggest radio hit ever!

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

:clap: Yay for Applause! So happy for Gaga and our fanbase! :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

Because the song isn't selling as much as some people may want, but for me the song has been doing just perfect!

But at least it's slaying on radio and isn't the song platinum?

chickennugget

i was not expecting alejandro to be that low...i remember it being annoyingly overplayed when it came on the radio omg

Haroon

You and I was enormous here compared to MTN

2x platinum vs Gold lol

You & I was pretty big. I remember a lot of my friends who didn't care for Gaga really loved that song.

Judas is a little lower than I expected, though.

Oh I totally forgot that we all don't share the same charts whoops :laughga: It all makes sense now :yes: (MTN did better here than You & I so yeah :P )

Oh I totally forgot that we all don't share the same charts whoops :laughga: It all makes sense now :yes: (MTN did better here than You & I so yeah :P )

Well I was just talking about in general in regards to its impact. I wish MTN did better than it did.  :oops:

ManuelColon

But at least it's slaying on radio and isn't the song platinum?

Yest and it will hit 2X Platinum before the album comes out, if Gaga performs it soon it will be easier for it to go 2X.

AIs have grown significantly since 2009/2010. Paparazzi was #1 on Pop Radio yet it barely reached 100M overall. Applause will be lucky to even reach top 5 on pop radio.

Barely reached? Its peak was 104 million. It's actually the first single of Gaga to ever hit the top spot of the Radio Songs chart of Billboard. The only other single of Gaga which topped the overall radio chart was Born This Way. But yeah, it would be challenging for Applause to hit the top five of Mainstream Top40, given the competition she has right now. 

Spanish Eyes

Barely reached? Its peak was 104 million. It's actually the first single of Gaga to ever hit the top spot of the Radio Songs chart of Billboard. The only other single of Gaga which topped the overall radio chart was Born This Way. But yeah, it would be challenging for Applause to hit the top five of Mainstream Top40, given the competition she has right now. 

This is an important thing to remember. Gaga's facing a lot of competition right now. The very fact that she's in the top 10 indicates that a ****ton of Americans are hearing this song. If Applause peaks here, it will have done its job. Of course, I hope to see it continue, though.  :laughga:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived