đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga to perform at YouTube Music Awards Show

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This all sounds extremely exciting. The artists they have booked are the real deal and since Gaga has had a history with being a record-breaker on Youtube, it seems that this event is gonna be pretty big, as well as being really timely for her. She's always tried to be at the helm of all the new trends and I think this will be great for her and her desire to be a trendsetter. Not to mention, I adore Eminem, Arcade Fire is awesome, and I'm on Youtube more than should be legally allowed, so that helps. The only thing I don't like is that I hate streaming because I always have a bad connection and the whole thing gets botched.

GagaMyBlood95

YES YES YES OMG ANOTHER BIG PERFORMANCE!

And the timing is PERFECT  :excited2:  :excited2:

Dangerous Man

YMA?

More like FMA.

:teehee:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dawson

She'll only sing a song or two, won't she? No Swinefest Part II going on here. 

The ARTPOP promo

GagaSkeletonWay

Katy Perry performed at the Youtube Awards some time ago. Not sure if it was the exact same event tho

I doubt it cause it is the first Youtube Award :laughga:

I dont get why so many people are complaining... Just because its something new, doesnt mean it will be bad.... Wtf? The youtube awards could be the start of something big.

Regardless of this show being brand new, I think it will be great promo. Youtube means lots of publicity for her. Plus, it's not like they are getting Y-list artists like Carly Jae Rapsen or Avril Lavigne. Eminem, Arcade Fire and Gaga are very recognized artists.

Y-list artists!!! :lmao:

Lol. This ain't about Gaga getting that promo. It's about YouTube getting all those views :deadbanana: but yay for another prestigious award for Gaga :party:

uhhh.... Its both.

melodichard

I doubt it cause it is the first Youtube Award :laughga:

The first Youtube Music Awards, that is. Not the first Youtube Awards

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived