ARTPOP Fanmade Cover

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

A-R-T-P-O-P

Ā 

13736732.jpg

Ā 

The picture shows theĀ "Venus Botticelli"Ā painting.

Ā 

We have Gaga with the three eras portraying each characters.

Ā 

The FameGa and MonsterGa as Zephyrus and Chloris and BTWGa asĀ Pomona.

Ā 

ARTPOPGa as Venus with paint + statue form (except for the wig).

Ā 

I did aĀ "gazing ball"Ā in the cover, I have this idea of having it in the cover and then if you look at it, you will see your reflection (kind of like a blue mirror).

Ā 

Hope you all like it! :party:

warhol killer āœ“ GAGAĀ¹āµ

I think it's really busy tbh.
If you just had the ARTPOP Gaga by herself with the blue ball, she'd look lonely, sure, but that would look really cool and eerie.
Maybe if the three other Gagas were on the back withthout the ARTPOP Gaga there, kind of like they're waiting for her birth, with the track listing in her place, that would work too.
I like the idea, though, and seeing the other Gagas having the gaze you'd find in a lot of renaissance artwork is pretty clever. It also looks well put together as well. Just very cluttered.

PoshLife

Why aren't more people stanning for this, I would actually love this as the cover.

Ā 

I like that it's "busy" because it's reminiscent of Koons' collages so it makes sense in that regard.

warhol killer

I love it :clap:

i really like it

is cool

Looooooving the concept. :clap:

I absolutely adore this!

Thanks! :hug:

warhol killer

I think it's really busy tbh.

If you just had the ARTPOP Gaga by herself with the blue ball, she'd look lonely, sure, but that would look really cool and eerie.

Maybe if the three other Gagas were on the back withthout the ARTPOP Gaga there, kind of like they're waiting for her birth, with the track listing in her place, that would work too.

I like the idea, though, and seeing the other Gagas having the gaze you'd find in a lot of renaissance artwork is pretty clever. It also looks well put together as well. Just very cluttered.

Thanks! I agree, it does look cluttered but the reason is because I donƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢t have enough space for the four GagaƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s. I respect your opinion! :sweat:

font sucks, but everything else :worship:

Thanks! The font is kind of cheesy tho, when I was working on it, I felt lazy trying to find another font for it.

Why aren't more people stanning for this, I would actually love this as the cover.

I like that it's "busy" because it's reminiscent of Koons' collages so it makes sense in that regard.

Haha, thanks again for the compliment :party:

warhol killer

I made a tracklist/back cover:

Ā 

13738879.jpg

It's ARTPOPGa transformed from a statue to a human being.

Ā 

Yes, I know.. tacky font :flop:

Ā 

I made a tracklist/back cover:

Ā 

13738879.jpg

It's ARTPOPGa transformed from a statue to a human being.

Ā 

Yes, I know.. tacky font :flop:

Ā 

Ā 

That's really cool. :D

warhol killer

That's really cool. :D

Not bad not bad

Thanks! :party:

warhol killer

Bumping this thread for comparisons on Monday with the real cover. Excited! :party:

Archived