Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

You have a point but Born This Way Impact > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Where have you been > Applause.

And Applause is not even that huge of a radio hit.. I mean the AI would've been great If there wasn't so many songs that are way more played right now such as Blurred Lines, Roar, Royals, Wake me up, Drake's, Jay Z ft, JT and even Summertime Sadness Right now applause is under all of these and has less Impact than all of these... even Summertime Sadness...

But Applause isn't a Radio hit. Its one of those hits that you get to see everywhere, on TV, festivals etc and everybody loves them. And Sumertime Sadness has huge impact. In my country it has much more impact than all the other songs you mentioned

I also don't think that Roar has more impact even though it sells more. Applause has also much more impact than Jay Z and Timberlake. Applause is definitely not a dominant hit like Pokerface or Bad Romance or even BTW but it has its own way to go with the public without outshining other songs. It truly feels like a Rihanna hit.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Applause is the first Gaga song ppl care about since Alejandro so let's not go there k

I'd say since The Edge of Glory...

VforVendetta

I'd say since The Edge of Glory...

This! Don't shade the iconic epicness that is called TEOG...

Dangerous Man

What? I thougt TEOG has been sang in many talent shows already?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

VforVendetta

What? I thougt TEOG has been sang in many talent shows already?

This! The song had huge impact, especially in the US.

Dangerous Man

Can someone explain this complete my album thing to it and how it negatively affects sales. Because ARTPOP has the complete my album option too and I wanna avoid it lol.

This is how I understand it.

If before the album release you already got at least one song from the album, you can get the full album without paying the whole price.

For example, if you already have Applause, you dont need to buy ARTPOP as a whole album instead you can use complete my album option. So instead of paying $14.99 for ARTPOP, you can now have it for only 13.79 assuming you bought Applause for $1.2

However, it will negate Applause sales coz it will be turned to ARTPOP sales. I know there is more a detailed explanation about this.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Can someone explain this complete my album thing to it and how it negatively affects sales. Because ARTPOP has the complete my album option too and I wanna avoid it lol.

I thought it helped sales because it costs less to buy the whole album because you already paid for several songs.

ย 

I noticed Interscope has ARTPOP priced kinda low so that should help.

Archived