đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

Is she going to see the "overwhelming response" the next two weeks as well when dope and Venus surge to #1 based on preorders?

This. So much this, I mean couldn't they have waited for Venus release? It would have surged to number 1, and kept the momentum going first with radio, then with love performances, then with the video release and album release. It would have been a perfect single. And now that won't happen :dead:

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope DWUW is changed to a single b/c it sold a lot, not because it was #1. Since there's not that much competition, getting that #1 surely must've been easier right? At least compared to when Applause came out.

vertigostick

DWUW will be like Gaga's first song on urban since Poker Face

What makes you think it'll be local?

It's just a drama queen having an unnecessary meltdown, just ignore it.

If it makes you guys any happier it's already beating Katy's second single

Of course, Gaga has pre-orders and Katy doesn't.

Please smash please, I am not ready for other meltdowns (not that I was ready for this) please smash DWUW, sis pls pls  *Insert Americano's AVI*

The people saying Interscope is destroying Gaga's career single by single = overdramatic bipolars people.....Dont forget Interscope are also the same label that gave her 12 top 10 singles (out of 13). Watch those SAME people saying DWUW  is '''slaying''' when it will have a good radio support.......

Also Gaga herself was overwhelmed with the response over the track, it's not like she's crying in a corner begging Interscope to release 'Venus'... She will give it a proper video and performances, she's not the kind to do sloppy promotion for her singles.

***and STOP saying 'Venus' is a sure #1 smash single it's totally absurd we NEVER HEARD THE TRACK

*****and also STOP saying Interscope are dumb, they know the numbers are inflated with the pre-orders. They saw everybody is liking the song and they took the safe road for a successful single #2

I hope DWUW is changed to a single b/c it sold a lot, not because it was #1. Since there's not that much competition, getting that #1 surely must've been easier right? At least compared to when Applause came out.

But it didn't sell a lot, ARTPOP did :rip:

davidmonster

I love DWUW but i was not expecting a rush release like that, i hope the GP will love it too  :ohno: 

Jimmy Iovine: 'We need to get back Gaga's popularity WW! What would you suggest?'
Interscope Guy 1: 'DO WHAT U WANT!'
Interscope Guy 2: 'DO WHAT U WANT TODAY BECAUSE IT'S SLAYING!'
Interscope Guy 3: 'Venus with promo overseas and hype?' *gets thrown out of the window*

The song itself

Because Urban is a genre local to the US

Archived