Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

I was so excited for 'Venus' because Gaga was passionate about it, way more than she was for Applause. This was the song that was going to "knock our dick in the dirt"

I'm over DWUW, especially the R.Kelly bit  I'm hoping that Venus is awful so this is a good thing for her career.

don't say thatv  :fat:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KaanBTW

The new single has made its way to US radio, with the first spins coming in from 92.3 NOW in NYC and Kiss 98.9!

Here we go. :)

I still can't understand the logic... DWUW is slaying only because of preorders. Venus will do the same, plus it was more anticipated. Interscope ruining Gaga one single at a time :lmao:

Pure Adrenaline

Plays have begun on US radio.

photo-74.png?_r=1381971691

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Ok, I'm done melting down

I hope this single can do well. I have to go do work so I'll be back later tonight. 

Jesse Pinkman

Gaga better deliver on this video.

Inb4 its Teog 2.0 :lmao:

It's science, bitch

En_Sabah_Nur

Should Gaga just leave interscope and find another record label once her contract with interscope is over!?? Because their erratic behavior is just becoming ridiculous now!!! Smdh

Egypt. W

That sounds like pros and cons of Venus v DWYW. I meant the pros and cons of having two singles out at once. Most of your post is just telling me why Venus is a better choice than DWYW, which wasn't my question.

Cons:

1. Radio won't put both in power rotation or put one in power rotation and still give the other ~5 spins. 

2. People get confused.

3. People will only buy the song they like the most, and not both.

4. Promo is a bit harder.

Pros:

1. You can let the GP hear more of your music

2. You'll have 2 songs doing okay.

3. You'll boost album sales more than with 1 single.

can everyone please just calm down for a second?

I am very annoyed at what she has just done but have you guys ever wondered whether this was a planned move? i wouldn't be surprised if she's already filmed the MV (she plans to do one for every song). I only say this because when she had that interview in chicago on the night of DWUW debut, she kinda hesitated at the announcement and didn't correct the DJ when he said DWUW was her NEXT single. i dunno...just a theory lol. Interscope not as stupid as they look. i doubt she can make up the choreo for it in one week in time for x factor, it has to be planned

i guess i'm just delusional lol :P

Should Gaga just leave interscope and find another record label once her contract with interscope is over!?? Because their erratic behavior is just becoming ridiculous now!!! Smdh

When her contract ends she better start her own label 

Galactic Mess

Reviewers, DJ's, my friends, etc. It's getting a lot of positive feedback, from what I can see.

:awkney:

by everyone u mean her fans right? :awkney: because no one from the GP knows that this song even exsist well they could but too bad that the audio on YT is flagged :awkney:

Ride With You

I still can't understand the logic... DWUW is slaying only because of preorders. Venus will do the same, plus it was more anticipated. Interscope ruining Gaga one single at a time :lmao:

they really are ruining her . 

Archived