💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because it went #1 in lots of countries it doesn't mean it will do good. Look at WOA it went #1 in more than 50 countries but now it's charting lower than DH

mariomania1234

Okay,lets start act like grown ups and mature a bit,enough whining.

Do What U Want has potential,I'm just wondering how the video will look like :excited2:

THIS.

I just hope it's not rushed like TEOG  :ohno:

Paper Gangsta

Honestly you guys, do you see this song having more potential than Applause worldwide? Because I do not.

me neither. I only see it slaying in US

Pure Adrenaline

those kind R&B songs are really local, Europe and Ausia is more into dance music..... I don't see the song going outside the US  unless she deliver with cool and shocking video idk she should make people talk again maybe she'll let R.Kelly to piss on her  :ghostney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

lauramonster

The song is freefalling right now, has no airplay plus the age restriction. And they're going to miss the chance of Venus releasing it on Monday.  And finally The sales will be splitted for Venus and DWUW next week. Not to mention all the promo and performances alredy planned.

I'm sorry but this is a huge mess and mistake IMO, I can't belive that people who actually work on the industry can't see how bad idea is this.

notamember

Just because it went #1 in lots of countries it doesn't mean it will do good. Look at WOA it went #1 in more than 50 countries but now it's charting lower than DH

Theres a difference.....LADY GAGA ACTUALLY WRITES GOOD MUSIC

PdogtheDaibutsu

So now Venus wont even be a single? at least save it for a 3rd or 4th single..dont release it just a promo single.

whiteboi1327

For all of you complaint about Europe only liking dance music. You already forgot about Royal. That isn't dance at all

TEANUS

I HATE THIS DECISION. I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT. Gaga+Interscope, PLEASE DONT DO THIS

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived