💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

pie-kun

I'm somewhat happy about DWYW as a single because its GP-friendly and has crossover radio appeal. I'm not gonna lie that I was super afraid for Venus because of those lyrics she was giving us.

But I do wish it could have gotten a proper start with a radio deal, iTunes banners, a music video that's already been written and ready to be shot etc.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This upsets me, and I love the song. All this mess could potentially ruin its chances, it should have been hyped as the official second single, not changing plans because it seems to be doing well. 

Messy. 

*Okay,lets start act like grown ups and mature a bit,enough whining.

*Do What U Want has potential,I'm just wondering how the video will look like :excited2:

Honestly you guys, do you see this song having more potential than Applause worldwide? Because I do not.

I really like the song probably more than Applause. It has potential to do amazing. The problem I have is how rushed it seems, how unsure the Haus seems. Unless Gaga has been planning a video/promo for the song already......... *prays* 

whiteboi1327

Yea if it got radio right now it will have a better chance. They better send it to radio ASAP! If they expect a top 5 debut

Pure Adrenaline

in about 18 hours Royals will over take DWUW on iTunes  :ghostney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

notamember

Hey guys, my meltdown is almost over, I just saw Gaga's latest tweet, she is really really happy for DWUW slaying because obviously the song is special to her (talkin about the media and haters), Let's try not to be negative, OK ? Just wait and see what will happen, and hope for the best :party: Please 63239d1e.gif

Yes, thank you :hug:

PdogtheDaibutsu

They cant even get a front iTunes banner while PRISM has one this week :lmao:

SUCH a MISTAKE. I cannnnnnnnnnnnnot even.

Her label makes such rash decisions. Why can't they ever just follow through with their plans? What is wrong with just having a good promo single? I had hoped ARTPOP would have an elegant, at least semi-organized era...but now this..

Archived