💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

WUT :lmao:

I'm not really too bothered by this, but their "perception" of its success is because of the pre-order thing. They obviously don't know how itunes works

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For ****s sake, that tweet's pissed me off even more. The single releases are going to be so messy now.

WUT :lmao:

I'm not really too bothered by this, but their "perception" of it's success is because of the pre-order thing. They obviously don't know how itunes works

I'm not bothered either!

And OF COURSE Venus and Dope will surpass DWUW temporarily over these next few weeks... that's what happens with popular promotional singles. Who cares? 

OH Wait EVERYTHING JUST FELL APPART .........

THEY WILL RELEASE 2 PROMO SINGLES AFTER THE 2ND SINGLE SO THEY CAN HELP DWUW DECLINE FASTER ON THE CHARTS :lmao:  I CAN'T OMG :X MELTDOWN :nooo: I haven't have a meltdown since FOREVER

Hello Mr. Radio

STFU and support the song! She needs to upload a non restricted version of the audio and release this **** to radio ASAP

Pure Adrenaline

Because Royals has airplay... 

DWUW has managed to reach #1 in a lot of markets that Applause didn't. That says a lot. 

And don't act like the people who preordered wouldn't have bought DWUW. This whole "pre-order" argument is so stupid. :emma: :emma:

:fail: oooh god learn first something about the charts before saying that my arguments are stupid. Because if u are following iTunes and u know simple math u would see that after the jumpt to #1 thanks to pre-orders being put into the account, the song is free falling and DWUW reached #1 in all those countries thanks to these pre-orders because when they kicked in the song had sales of 120k+ just in hours where all the other songs were selling like 40k per day and since the sales for song per day are being distributed  in equal proportions during that 24 hours span and when Royals for example was gaining in the beggining of the day DWUW already had these high sales thanks to the jump of sales for such a short period of time and all these dark red updates due to the song not matching it's previous peak(in sales) where Royals was outpeaking every previous update(in sales). 

DWUW's sales are frontloaded just like HT sales where here the difference was that almost all DWUW's sales kicked in at once where HT's sales kicked in when all the 12year old girls wake up to buy the song.......................... 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

The fact that the song will fall from #1 the day that it's confirmed as second single tho  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I can't

Clearly Gaga is the artist who needs releases that are spaced out. 

All this cluster of new songs in such a short time span isn't good. 

Paper Gangsta

Lol don't worry you all they will cancel DWUW next week when VENUS repeat DWUW sucess while DWUW is out of top50

Archived