šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

PoshLife

If that video wasn't age-restricted I'd be for it. What we have is a single that's already gone #1 on iTunes (something nobody can take away from us) and that would've premiered in the top 20 on Billboard. With radio and some promo for the rest of the week, it could make top 10.

Ā 

I guess I just don't see what the problem is. I mean was anyone that hyped for Venus? People were talking about how worried they were that DWUW would overshadow it. It was expected to be #2 to 1D anyway. And we know nothing about it except the lyrics and "space disco."

Ā 

I'm open to being persuaded but my gut reaction is that this isn't the worst thing in the world.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrozenKookie

Disappointing as shit. I HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE :fail: :fail:

KaanBTW

I think she is doing great promo.

Now, people will talk about DWUW and she will not say anything for a long time. It will trend, people will listen / watch and some of them will buy it.

Americano

I think she is doing great promo.

Now, people will talk about DWUW and she will not say anything for a long time. It will trend, people will listen / watch and some of them will buy it.

Ā 

No shes not

Pure Adrenaline

:fail: and when we all thought that for 1st time interscope get their shizz together are they so moron not to see that the result of DWUW being #1 in 656456 countries is due to pre-orders and nothing more and it's starting to fall in most of those countries already......and this pre-orders are due to well planned lead single which was choosed long time before it's release long enough for Gaga and the Haus to make concepts, video ideas, visuals etc. Just like how is Venus planned and they gonna ruin it with releasing promo single as officail 2nd single just because there black man on it and people are praising Gaga's ass :fail:

Ā 

still waiting for Gaga to confirm it or better unconfirm it if this turns out to be trueĀ  :ghostney:Ā  :ghostney:Ā  :ghostney:Ā Ā 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Kermit the frog

Actually, you guys shouldn't be b---hing if you care so much about her chart success. You wanted her to learn from the BTW era and you've got what you wanted. They're not repeating the Judas/TEOG mess.

Pure Adrenaline

Awful. Her team is SO ****ing impulsive. It went number one because of pre-orders and has been plunging ever since.

IFFFSKR :cryga:Ā :cryga:Ā :cryga:

Ā 

Do you believe in life after love?

Do u believe in life after interscope?

Americano

Actually, you guys shouldn't be b---hing if you care so much about her chart success. You wanted her to learn from the BTW era and you've got what you wanted. They're not repeating the Judas/TEOG mess.

Ā 

How is she learning by rushing DWUW as Ā the next single?

Pure Adrenaline

yes they are making bigger oneĀ  :witchderp:

one flop at a timeĀ  :vamp:

Do Interscope not realise DWUW mainly smashed on iTunes because there was a huge surge from the pre orders? :smh:

Americano

Do Interscope not realise DWUW mainly smashed on iTunes because there was a huge surge from the pre orders? :smh:

Ā 

They dont even know how charts work and they manage her career

Paper Gangsta

UGH iu cant can they stop. If this is true im really dissapointed sdvbcxscukjbnwsl ugh i cant im having meltdown now. I hope DWUW flops if this is true so they can finally learn -.-

btw. maybe she wanted to say next single after Venus?

Kermit the frog

Ā 

Ā 

yes they are making bigger oneĀ  :witchderp:

one flop at a timeĀ  :vamp:

Ā 

She's learnt since there was a possibility of Venus being overshadowed by DWUW. Now that possibiity is gone. I'm all for itunes countdown singles and stuff like that but yeah, it hurts a single's run in terms of its success.

Archived