💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

These people are insane though. They have this whole Operation Destroy ARTPOP thing going. Like they can't just enjoy their own fave's new album, they have to tear down others :lmao:

It's pathetic but it's the reality we're in. I just wish YouTube had gotten on this MUCH quicker.

I don't wanna know what will happen when twitter monsters find out this.....there will be real war on Twitter, already seeing the dead tweets insults and Gaga stepping in with open letters to calm her fans's shizza down lol  :ghostney:

the album sales are doing well

maybe more people are opting for the full purchase than just buying a couple of songs

but if katy DEBUTS UNDER 400k i call a MAJOR flop

all this promo + 7 out of her last 9 singles been number 1(ALL AT LEAST TOP 2)

roar will likely end up selling up to 5 million 

call me extremist but i dunno how couldn't she not pull something like 400k

well JT pulled 1m only with half successful single as Roar .... if Katt couldn't pull at least 400k idk what she could possible do more to make people buy it .......Katt's promo is like triple the BTW promo  :ghostney: i mean when gaga with her so called flop comeback single is projected for 400k+  :witchderp:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In how many countries did it peak at #1?

Unconditionally is released! It's #28 on US iTunes :emma:

page 1111

so many 1's....like DWYW :derpga:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Born To Slay

It's Katy Perry day on like a trillion clear channel stations

So annoying

I bet everyones's radio updates tomorrow will be like -3.550 while Roar is gonna be +2.588 and Unconditionally +9.881

Probably because Roar lost 300 spins today, wouldn't it be funny of Roar fell behind Applause?

I thought it was over 70?

me too but i'm going by the ATRL thread instead of twitter monsters :flop: . it could though

found a better quality pic to document the slayage, (it went #1 in more countries not in this picture). click to enlarge

tumblr_mv2s51LVUo1qza4gto1_1280.jpg

FrozenKookie

You better stan :legend:

1385487_10151736100106864_531748494_n.jp

Oh my god, stan a bit Kween Lily I love this woman SO MUCH. I hope she goes back making music again :emo:

me too but i'm going by the ATRL thread instead of twitter monsters :flop: . it could though

found a better quality pic to document the slayage, (it went #1 in more countries not in this picture). click to enlarge

Thanks. I'll be needing this tonight to shove it on my FB friends :teehee:

*DAMN the slayage :legend:

Oh my god, stan a bit Kween Lily I love this woman SO MUCH. I hope she goes back making music again :emo:

Thanks. I'll be needing this tonight to shove it on my FB friends :teehee:

She is making new music :teehee:

WHAT THE ****ING HEEELLL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. GAGA NO.

alright guys. IT'S SERIOUS NOW. WE HAVE TO REQUEST DWYW AND STREAM IT IF IT IS ACTUALLY TRUE.

Pure Adrenaline

@MichelleOnAmp: THIS JUST IN: @ladygaga's label just confirmed to me the next single is officially #DoWhatUWant! #ARTPOP RT!

let the meltdowns begin

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived