💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

It's not going top 10 if the vid is restricted

It's not going TOP 10 with the video too! All the songs in TOP 10 are strong on streaming + still good on sales! I think a TOP 20 debut is still amazing!

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

the album sales are doing well

maybe more people are opting for the full purchase than just buying a couple of songs

but if katy DEBUTS UNDER 400k i call a MAJOR flop

all this promo + 7 out of her last 9 singles been number 1(ALL AT LEAST TOP 2)

roar will likely end up selling up to 5 million 

call me extremist but i dunno how couldn't she not pull something like 400k

definitely "flop" if she doesn't pull that number...

Dangerous Man

the katycats have kidnapped her  :udidnt:

They're really desperate to make Gaga down. :udidnt:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Guys; only 7 Spotify streams count a day for Spotify/BB Hot 100, so I suggest you put Applause, DWUW and a few other songs you like in a playlist and make sure you listen to both Applause and DWUW 7 times. You can create a playlist with DWYW Audio, Applause Video, Applause Audio and Applause Lyric Video and play it all day long muted (on repeat). You can, by the way, mute your browser if Youtube is being annoying, hopefully you guys know about it. My streams don't count for any chart so I'll just stream the Applause video/DWYW audio.

By the way, anybody knows a way to make your streams from the US? If I can't find it now I'll just wait for Venus and test it myself with private videos so I can increase Gaga's position on the Hot 100 (300 streams equals 10 purchases or 3 purchases I thought?)

BlondeKingOfGGD

A new rule in the UK is that only 2 songs can chart for an album that has a pre-order... hence the fact why Roar and Dark Horse charted here but Walking On Air didn't ... so people in the UK think Venus won't chart here because Applause and DWUW will already have done so... people on the UK charts discussion thread are getting worried cos her X Factor performance of Venus will be a waste of promotion for the single if it can't even chart. 

What is OBAMA

A new rule in the UK is that only 2 songs can chart for an album that has a pre-order... hence the fact why Roar and Dark Horse charted here but Walking On Air didn't ... so people in the UK think Venus won't chart here because Applause and DWUW will already have done so... people on the UK charts discussion thread are getting worried cos her X Factor performance of Venus will be a waste of promotion for the single if it can't even chart. 

it can't chart ???

wouldn't it be better if DWUW doesn't and venus does

it's a messy policy tho

BlondeKingOfGGD

it can't chart ???

it's a messy policy tho

Apparently not im worried and i have no clue whats going to happen :/

VforVendetta

it can't chart ???

it's a messy policy tho

They will probably remove DWUW when Venus gets released...

Jesse Pinkman

So apparently it's Katy Perry Day on Kissfm :lmao: I hope they do something like that for ARTPOP

It's science, bitch

Dangerous Man

It's been a hard time for Gaga in UK. Well at least her UK exposure will help the album sell a lot.

I just hope everything will be fine. If Venus can't get those sales from pre-orders, then the people there better buy it separately after the album release. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

So apparently it's Katy Perry Day on Kissfm :lmao: I hope they do something like that for ARTPOP

They really love Katy 

Archived