💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Finally #1 in Italy. :party:

Now #1 37 countries.

Germany and UK tho. :smh:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Let me see whether I automatically bought it already because.. :deadbanana:

Yeah it still says 'pre-ordered' for me and I do not have the song on my iTunes.

Honestly, it's not even possible Gaga's so low on the Dutch iTunes chart. Shas 138 5-star reviews on iTunes in my country :deadbanana: if only 50% of those actually pre-ordered the album :deadbanana:

1. Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly) 1.0000 1.0000
2. Justin Bieber - Hold Tight 0.7015 0.6990
3. Lorde - Royals 0.6034 0.5972 
4. Taylor Swift - Sweeter Than Fiction (From "One Chance") 0.5677 0.5548

Latest update.

pie-kun

16 Tyga & Justin Bieber - Wait For a Minute

So between this, Lolly and his 10 singles, he's basically having his fans pay the same price as a full album :lmao:

Is Justin holding stronger than in the past two weeks?  I thought he'd be plummeting faster.

I'm not sure but I bet the belibers are pissed for them not getting that #1 in the US. Maybe rage is driving them out for a longer period of time.  :creepflop:

Xalser

Is Justin holding stronger than in the past two weeks?  I thought he'd be plummeting faster.

Hes peaking... free fall tomorrow and wed...

1. Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly) 1.0000 1.0000

2. Justin Bieber - Hold Tight 0.7015 0.6990

3. Lorde - Royals 0.6034 0.5972 

4. Taylor Swift - Sweeter Than Fiction (From "One Chance") 0.5677 0.5548

Latest update.

Justin Bieber will start plummeting REALLY ****ing hard in a few hours, and Gaga can will have, with 0 sales, 9 hours left at #1 :udidnt:

pie-kun

I have to say though, Bieber's record label is smart. They've realized that they can convince at least 100,000 of his fans in the US to buy anything new he puts out in the first week, no matter how boring and unappealing it is. So they basically took 10 weak songs of his that would never make the album cut and put them out there to make a quick buck off of them instead of leaving them on the cutting room floor. And since they aren't promoting them at all, that puts their profit margin way up. They don't need them to be hits, they just need to convince enough of his fans to buy them so they can make a quick buck off of them.

And when I say smart, I mean for them. I think this could possibly have a negative effect on his music's image itself, but I suppose that bridge was crossed a long time ago.

Germany though, what is wrong with the people?   Pre-orders must be REALLY low for ARTPOP because I got DWUW hours ago...

Nevermind I'm in another time zone   It's only morning in Europe.

So I'm listening to Prism and already regretting buying it :(  it's just not very good other than a couple stand-outs.

So I'm listening to Prism and already regretting buying it :(  it's just not very good other than a couple stand-outs.

THEN WHY DID YOU BUY IT FOR GODS SAKE? YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE! YOU COULD'VE EXPECTED IT TO BE BAD!

You just boosted ha sales by 1 :emo:

Archived