💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't consider Miley a big threat to Gaga anymore, it sounds okay. Not great, not bad. Just like Applause tbh.

Dont underestimate her power.

Anyway guys do you think the next single will slay???

Guys get your beautiful bottoms together and go to request Applause on TOP 40 radio stations,since I requested HOT AC a lot. :}

justalovegame

Dont underestimate her power.

Anyway guys do you think the next single will slay???

Basically. Miley's video effects this era will be crazy. Plus her attention grabbing takes the spotlight off other people (see VMAs). Oh lord. Let me listen to the snippets.

As for the second single, it'll most likely have to repeat Applause's performance pattern, though a 300K+ debut would be nice. Depends on the choice.

Basically. Miley's video effects this era will be crazy. Plus her attention grabbing takes the spotlight off other people (see VMAs). Oh lord. Let me listen to the snippets.

As for the second single, it'll most likely have to repeat Applause's performance pattern, though a 300K+ debut would be nice. Depends on the choice.

her albums actually good, listen to SMS i think its gonna be a single not only because theres britney but it has single material.

her albums actually good, listen to SMS i think its gonna be a single not only because theres britney but it has single material.

Lol i really doubt that theyd put Britney on a song with miley, hype it here and there with photos of the two together, and not release it as a single, plus its not bad at all :flutter: so i wouldnt be surprised if it did turn out to be a single.

SomethingMore

HOT 100 prediction (from ATRL) :

1. Roar +1
2. Royals +1
3. Wrecking Ball -2
4. Hold On, We're Going Home +3
5. Wake Me Up -1
6. Blurred Lines -1
7. Applause +1
8. Holy Grail -2
9. Summertime Sadness =
10. 23

I completly agree with this  :worship:

Dangerous Man

Is there really a person here who thinks Miley will do better than Gaga in album sales?

I dont underestimate Miley tho esp. that her album has some urban vibes, but i cant see her outselling ARTPOP.

I thought someone here says Drake will be lower coz of Complete my Album effect?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

1. Roar +1

2. Royals +1

3. Wrecking Ball -2

5. Wake Me Up -1

6. Blurred Lines -1

7. Applause +1

8. Holy Grail -2

9. Summertime Sadness =

10. 23

whos 23? Adele?

justalovegame

1. Roar +1

2. Royals +1

3. Wrecking Ball -2

5. Wake Me Up -1

6. Blurred Lines -1

7. Applause +1

8. Holy Grail -2

9. Summertime Sadness =

10. 23

HG might be off. I think Applause will either go to #6 (unlikely) or go back a spot to #8. HG has more airplay. And The Fox might enter the Top 10 :laughga:

Archived