Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget that before the pre-orders kicked in DWUW was at #6 on itunes. If you subtract off that one update (90K) from the figures DWUW would now be at #4 on itunes just behind Taylor Swift. Not bad but not quite slaying - it is the ARTPOP preorders that are slaying.

Most people don't know that and think the song is slaying right now, so that's fine with me :ohwell:

GagaMyBlood95

How the **** did ARTPOP get so high on the album chart? She's unstoppable. 

Pre-orders + PROMO-single hunny

Arturo

Most people don't know that and think the song is slaying right now, so that's fine with me :ohwell:

At least we know ARTPOP is slaying :ohwell:

The hype from being at #1 will keep it there with the gp. Let them think its slaying so then they'll sample it and buy it

I think having someone else perform her song would have just the same effect. 

According to iTunes chart, we prefer to give our dollar to the local performer rather than the international superstar. 

nick4bty

Exactly lol. And it's not like those pre-order sales won't count. If the pre-order didn't exist, it's very likely that the people who bought (or would've bought) the pre-order would have still bought DWUW.

StarryNight

She should start hyping Venus tomorrow. DWUW already got more attention than I thought it would.

this, its time for Venus now

GagaMyBlood95

Going to sleep now guys, it's been an amazing day! I hope I wake up and still see DWUW in TOP 5  :party:

SomethingMore

YEES !

Promo single is supposed to do this !

Dark Horse pushed PRISM to #9 and that she fell. Hopefully ARTPOP can rise further!

2nd version rising slowly.

321. Do What U Want (+1)

Archived