đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

If I stream through Spotify and watch the VEVO video from the UK will it count towards Billboard? I'm guessing not. :noparty:

I really wasn't expecting so much success from Do What U Want to be honest. I thought the public would be turned off by Gaga with a black RnB artist, but I think because she is dominant throughout the song and it isn't about her being his 'b---h,' so to speak, the public finds it refreshing.

I think they are also shocked but happy she is standing up for herself finally. It's amazing. :flutter:

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

If I stream through Spotify and watch the VEVO video from the UK will it count towards Billboard? I'm guessing not. :noparty:

I really wasn't expecting so much success from Do What U Want to be honest. I thought the public would be turned off by Gaga with a black RnB artist, but I think because she is dominant throughout the song and it isn't about her being his 'b---h,' so to speak, the public finds it refreshing.

I think they are also shocked but happy she is standing up for herself finally. It's amazing. :flutter:

No it won't, but more views/streams doesn't hurt :P

GagaMyBlood95

No, it will not! Just from US

Do what u want better rise is australia I don't stand to see such a number next to the song I mean that country that has it at #69 is annoying me so much

STUDENTS: If you are on campus, make sure you watch stream the song on youtube from your school's computer! As far as I know, most schools have different IP addresses for each computer, so it's really easy to pick up streaming counts.

If you are not from the USA you better watch the video on Youtube, at least It will be most popular, and a lot of americans will see It ... 

GagaMyBlood95

If you are not from the USA you better watch the video on Youtube, at least It will be most popular, and a lot of americans will see It ... 

~Yeah, it's on repeat for me!

The public only cares about her ass being on the single cover, just go to the youtube video tbh :ghostney:

nick4bty

STUDENTS: If you are campus, make sure you watch stream the song on youtube from your school's computer! As far as I know, most schools have different IP addresses for each computer, so it's really easy to pick up streaming counts.

That's so smart.

And leave it up so people walking past can watch it

Interscope is handling this so well though. Audio video exactly at midnight, up on Spotify. Gaga may not care about that charts, but it seems like Interscope really wants that Top 10.

That's so smart.

And leave it up so people walking past can watch it

Interscope is handling this so well though. Audio video exactly at midnight, up on Spotify. Gaga may not care about that charts, but it seems like Interscope really wants that Top 10.

Interscope really wants to have higher opening week than PRISM tbh.

Because honestly, as soon as ARTPOP debuts higher than PRISM the media will be back to sucking her dick again and Gaga will suddenly be the 'winner' and 'true queen of pop' again.

So happy Gags in slaying  :witchderp:

We've waited a long time for this moment of truth  :ghostlegend:

SomethingMore

322. Do What U Want

Hopefully this version will stay in the top 500 this week so it can contribute with 4-5k of sales.

Archived