US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

What is OBAMA

:music: DWYW is an amazing song  :music:

this is destined for NUMBER 1 when it gets released as an official 3rd or 4th single

the song will be loved by multiple radio formats + it shows something that almost NONE of the previous gaga singles do, HER VOICE. her singles(and music overall) really doesn't showcast her amazing voice, this song does.

:clap:

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will the 90k be counted as digital sales?

Yes; but there'll be complete my album subtraction on the sales when ARTPOP is released in November (though this will not affect Hot 100)

Since DWUW was released 30-45 minutes early, do you have any idea how many digital copies it sold in that timeframe? I want to see how many copies won't count toward this week's sales.

Most of the 18K I suspect.

bumblebee

:music: DWYW is an amazing song  :music:

this is destined for NUMBER 1 when it gets released as an official 3rd or 4th single

the song will be loved by multiple radio formats + it shows something that almost NONE of the previous gaga singles do, HER VOICE. her singles(and music overall) really doesn't showcast her amazing voice, this song does.

:clap:

:tea:

AgusPop

Yes; but there'll be complete my album subtraction on the sales when ARTPOP is released in November (though this will not affect Hot 100)

you are a genius Magoo :hug:

Tommymonster44

There is so much great music coming out right now. From Katy, Lorde, Taylor, Eminem, Miley, Jay Z, Paramore, And Britney. Literally nothing has happened in pop music for the past two years except for a few okay releases here and then. And then it's like all of the superstars came back in full force all at once.

So why did she release it a little early.. I didn't wanted her sales to count for this week! :cry:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Arturo

Estimates of DWUW sales in intervals of 2hrs from release by math. model vs Royals at 41K/day. This corrects for the continuing depreciation of pop-bar values with time.

18K, 4K, 4K, 90K, 8K

total 124K in 10 hrs; the 90K is the availability ex pre-order

So this will show on the Hot Digital Songs Chart?

So why did she release it a little early.. I didn't wanted her sales to count for this week! :cry:

My guess is that if the label sends it to itunes saying please release this in an hour, itunes will just add it and release it straight away.

So this will show on the Hot Digital Songs Chart?

The weekly total will

My guess is that if the label sends it to itunes saying please release this in an hour, itunes will just add it and release it straight away.

The weekly total will

Ohh okay! :cry:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Archived