Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I'm annoyed. I've been streaming DWUW on auto-refresh all day just to try to make up for a teensy portion of lost streams due to this stupid age restriction.

It just pisses me off because katy stans are admitting they just did this out of spite and yet YT doesn't understand this.

Wait hahahaha it has a restriction  :lmao:

btw baby I don't think Katy fans alone would do that, more people have to do with this. Katy doesn't have a big fanbase in the internet

Evan Peters

probably i saw some **** on twitter like #operationdestroyARTPOP

ugh can they **** off. 

emma roberts is an abuser

PoshLife

btw baby I don't think Katy fans alone would do that, more people have to do with this. Katy doesn't have a big fanbase in the internet

Laugh all you want but views have been in the 2 millions all day. I know this is just a promo single but I don't think momentum should have slowed that substantially less than 48 hours after release.

Americano

Nope. And the song is dying internationally much faster now because the only promo it had was the video.

:lmao:

Probably beliebers too, I mean yesterday and today i was going through and reading some of the reviews on ARTPOP and almost all of the negative 1 star reviews were people promoting Hold Tight :awkney: So, i wouldnt be surprised if majority who had it flagged were them anyway :smh:

Dangerous Man

Gaga should avoid explicit cover art for Venus tbh.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Laugh all you want but views have been in the 2 millions all day. I know this is just a promo single but I don't think momentum should have slowed that substantially less than 48 hours after release.

Anyway, I doesn't need to do that good.

It's a promo single afterall

Americano

Who cares? The ONE song she got to conncet with the public and was going viral getting killed like that

The kii for other fans LOL

PoshLife

Anyway, I doesn't need to do that good.

It's a promo single afterall

Just because it doesn't "need" to do that well doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

I think what you're not realizing is that a bunch of haters were actually successful in hindering Gaga's success in a tangible way. That matters. Because if they're able to do it with Venus (lyric video and music video), it's going to seriously affect her performance. Those streams count towards Billboard.

Probably beliebers too, I mean yesterday and today i was going through and reading some of the reviews on ARTPOP and almost all of the negative 1 star reviews were people promoting Hold Tight :awkney: So, i wouldnt be surprised if majority who had it flagged were them anyway :smh:

yeah Katy fans alone couldn't do that, because most of them don't even care

Archived