Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

5 Taylor Swift - Sweeter Than Fiction (From "One Chance")

I wonder how Taylor fans feel rn. Or maybe they don't really care about charts like what we do.

They care, believe me  :sweat:

Get 25% Off Popchips When You Purchase Katy Perry's New CD, PRISM

For a limited time, while supplies last, save 25% on select PopChips when you purchase Katy Perry's new CD, PRISM. Discount will be applied at checkout. Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site.

http://www.amazon.com/PRISM-Deluxe-Katy-Perry/dp/B00ERIUO02/

Dangerous Man

Philippines (91)

Songs:

1. Do What U Want
15. Applause
363. Born This Way

Albums:

4. ARTPOP
338. The Fame Monster

:clap:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

SomethingMore

DWUW needs to slow down just a tad bit :awkney:

:wtf: It already started to free fall. Almost every song, including Applause increased a lot. It will be #1 for about 2-3 more hours. I hope I am wrong...

Guys I want to ask a question. Why is ARTPOP lower than 1D's album. 1D's album comes out 3 weeks later ! But it is higher. Do you think 1D's new single will block VENUS because I think their album sold a little bit more in iTunes

I feel like katy is suffering from the "oh well i'm katy perry it'l go number 1 anyway" karma.

Yes, she's so focused on the album debut that Unconditionally smashing is kind of taken for granted.

She never had to work to promote Roar, it smashed UK and Oz without her performing there.

Dangerous Man

They care, believe me  :sweat:

I mean whether they're having meltdowns rn like what we had that time Applause didn't hit #1. :teehee:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

I can't see Unconditionally going #1 tbh. It will be a radio hit 'cause radio loves Katy and it will have good sales thanks to this support, but the song is too boring and uninspired to smash like Roar did.

I mean whether they're having meltdowns rn like what we had that time Applause didn't hit #1. :teehee:

It's a soundtrack for a movie that won't even come out in the US I doubt they really care.

GagaMyBlood95

Philippines (91)

Songs:

1. Do What U Want

15. Applause

363. Born This Way

Albums:

4. ARTPOP

338. The Fame Monster

:clap:

That looks so good  :flutter:

AND the Beliebers too lol

Archived