💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm let's see... last night I asked everyone to predict where UNCONDITIONALLY would sit on the singles chart at 10:00AM EST. My guess was #32. At 10:00AM EST, it was at #36.

My accuracy

-lqll.gif

MANiCURE1295

65 #1's still. Damn, Do What U Want would smash so hard with radio backing and an amazing s-xy video. :excited2:

FrozenKookie

It's still funny TF cockblocked Prism in Vietnam and with TFM and ARTPOP on Top 10 :rofl:

I don't care if it plummets now, DWUW has more than done its job. It will probably be a single in the future. Radio will eat it up.

I'm so glad we'll finally get past Prism's first week and have some concrete info on Katy's album selling power. The rampant speculation for months...

I predict 400k for Katy.

If ARTPOP had that promo it would debut with 800k easily.. BUT INTERSCOPE :fthis:

But how much money did Capitol have to cough up? She may open huge but not be particularly profitable right away.

bumblebee

Don't you think  it's better to sell 500K for the debut and 300K for the next week than 800K for the first week and 75K for the second? 

I predict 400k for Katy.

If ARTPOP had that promo it would debut with 800k easily.. BUT INTERSCOPE  :fthis:

Gerrard174

Don't you think  it's better to sell 500K for the debut and 300K for the next week than 800K for the first week and 75K for the second? 

i prefer the second one since the total is 875 as oppose to 800k  :troll:

Anyway, I think Interscope's promotion is not very well organised. I mean Youtube Music awards will not even be televised (I think so).. and promo singles cannot affect a lot of people. Radio and TV shows ARE the best promotion.

Archived