Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

Maybe that's why Gaga is backing up her UK release with the X-factor performance. It's like the biggest thing over there still!

Yeah hopefully it is released seperately as a single and not from ARTPOP!

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

I am a bit worried that Katy's album tracks are charting relatively low because that can also mean big album sales! I hope this is not true...

#3 Australia

I guess they won't get ARTPOP ball next year  :ghostney:

:ghostney:

Yeah hopefully it is released seperately as a single and not from ARTPOP!

I think that they will put the album track (So the Pre Orders will push the song to number 1 - EXTRA PROMO) but with the X Factor boost, I think that the sales will be anough to debute In top 3 even when they won't count the Pre orders ...  If that makes sense '-'

I am a bit worried that Katy's album tracks are charting relatively low because that cam also mean big album sales! I hope this is not true...

I think It's just because USA is still sleeping ...

I am a bit worried that Katy's album tracks are charting relatively low because that cam also mean big album sales! I hope this is not true...

Lets hope for a third alternative, people arent buying singles nor the album :derpga:

VforVendetta

Lets hope for a third alternative, people arent buying singles nor the album :derpga:

Lets hope! :deadbanana:

:ghostney:

I think that they will put the album track (So the Pre Orders will push the song to number 1 - EXTRA PROMO) but with the X Factor boost, I think that the sales will be anough to debute In top 3 even when they won't count the Pre orders ... If that makes sense '-'

I think It's just because USA is still sleeping ...

Oh yeah I forgot this! This is probably the answer...

GagaMyBlood95

It's #1 in the UK and in France  :party:  I CAN'T BELIEVE IT + still #1 in US after 24hours!!! AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!

It's #1 in the UK and in France  :party:  I CAN'T BELIEVE IT + still #1 in US after 24hours!!! AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!

883bd1bb.gif

Loving the new kworb update. Still #1 and red, but.if we compare it to Lorde, its not falling that hard.

And Beiber is falling

FrozenKookie

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE give me the 51 countries DWUW got #1?! Thanks, I'll be using it :(

Archived