💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

Greenshortz

221. Katy Perry - Legendary Lovers

575. Katy Perry - Unconditionally

1136. Katy Perry - Birthday

1187. Katy Perry - By the Grace of God

1463. Katy Perry - This Is How We Do

by far two of the worst tracks ... :pukey:

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Born this way was 1 and 2 at one point if i wasn't mistaken... during the adele era.... 1 and 10 b---h that's nothing...

Even Miley got the 2nd version up to #9

KaanBTW

US kworb updated!

4Wn5X.png

Justin is dropping! (for now)

All of them are falling slowly. Gaga will continue to be number 1. 

Gerrard174

i cant believe prism album track is rising so slow...

it this gonna be another disappointing start for ms perry

Yay. Finally number 1 in UK!

I like the ARTPOP Snippet but ARTPOP LIVE WAS HEAVEN!! :')

Justin Bieber fans are so pressed! I tweeted to some. They are fuming!

I said Do What U Want on Twitter while Gaga slays your fave on iTunes. One replied you need elocution lessons , you make no "sence"

I said you need english lessons. They were so cocky yesterday like Gaga releasing a song at the same time as bieber? Mistake and stuff ready for battle!

I don't know I enjoy when other fanbases get slayed by Gaga! :cry:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

KaanBTW

i cant believe prism album track is rising so slow...

it this gonna be another disappointing start for ms perry

Yes I was expecting to see them in top 100 when I woke up. But it's still the middle of the night in the US.

Remener Miley, she was like bomb.

Some posted this on GGD:

Apparently the UK charts have a new rule about "immediate downloads" from album pre-orders where the song isn't eligible to chart on the official UK singles chart. This also apparently happened with Katy's "Walking On Air".

If this is the case, then Venus, the official second single, is not eligible to chart either. Completely and utterly ridiculous rule, IMO. I now get why Katy's team didn't release the second single until the album was out.

Is it true?

I heard in the UK only 2 singles from a pre-order album are able to chart on the official chart! How about she releases a single version for Venus in the UK so it can chart. OR MAYBE she turns DWUW into a single for UK! :omg:

Even in Australia WOA didn't chart on the official chart because of the same rule. :cry:

Some posted this on GGD:

Apparently the UK charts have a new rule about "immediate downloads" from album pre-orders where the song isn't eligible to chart on the official UK singles chart. This also apparently happened with Katy's "Walking On Air".

If this is the case, then Venus, the official second single, is not eligible to chart either. Completely and utterly ridiculous rule, IMO. I now get why Katy's team didn't release the second single until the album was out.

Is it true?

Maybe that's why Gaga is backing up her UK release with the X-factor performance. It's like the biggest thing over there still!

Archived