Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

Not to mention that we can't forget the people that were ahead of Applause.  It's not like she was losing to The Fox or something.  There were very huge artists releasing very good singles.  Her peak of 7 is a little deceiving because of how stiff the competition has been during it's run.  Had she released even a few months earlier, it would have at least got top 10, if not top 3. 

You mean peak of 4? :sweat:

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to mention that we can't forget the people that were ahead of Applause.  It's not like she was losing to The Fox or something.  There were very huge artists releasing very good singles.  Her peak of 7 is a little deceiving because of how stiff the competition has been during it's run.  Had she released even a few months earlier, it would have at least got top 10, if not top 3. 

Peak of 7?

I think Applause peaked at #4 on the Hot 100

I'm thinking Katy may break 400k. A lot of people I talk to don't even know she has a new album coming out...I am sooo optimistic for ARTPOP after DWUW's success tho

Arturo

Meanwhile Dark Horse falls to #16

:lmfao:

Dark Horse is just a promo single.... :awkney:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. PRISM (Deluxe)

10. PRISM

The slayage is real

notamember

Dark Horse is just a promo single....:awkney:

Duh..but it's just funny because it just fell and the album just came out!

Dark Horse is just a promo single.... :awkney:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. PRISM (Deluxe)

10. PRISM

The slayage is real

:ghostney:

Archived