💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

Let's start placing bets. Where will UNCONDITIONALLY be tomorrow morning on iTunes at 9:00AM EST?

hair-fix.jpg

Honestly? I don't see it getting too high.

People aren't aware that this is her 2nd single; it doesn't have a separate artwork and the rest of the album will be out too.

It'll get to #1 but not immediately

:coffee:

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is OBAMA

ARTPOP is by far the deepest track on the album, it tells her story so well

"Free my mind, ART POP, you make my heart stop"

"come to me, with all your sub tech and fantasies"

"a hybrid can withstand these things, my heart can beat with bricks and strings"

"could try to sell you out or i could show you all the reasons why my ARTPOP could mean ANYTHING"

AND MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE

"I TRIED TO SELL MYSELF BUT I AM REALLY LAUGHING MAYBE BECAUSE I JUST LOVE THE MUSIC NOT THE BLING" :clap:

:legend:

this song will get that CRITICS LOVE, SCREEN CAP ME :nails:

Justin's releasing ANOTHER song tomorrow? I thought it was every Monday?! 

well I think it's Tyga ft. Justin...but stans will still buy it and he has a lot of stans + tyga has many male fans

Honestly? I don't see it getting too high.

People aren't aware that this is her 2nd single; it doesn't have a separate artwork and the rest of the album will be out too.

It'll get to #1 but not immediately

:coffee:

Waiting for you to make your bet

hair-fix.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't one direction have a song coming out tomorrow? that could cause a problem...and theres ANOTHER justin bieber song tomorrow but I'm not worried about that.....and all the haters thought taylor would be #1... :creepflop:

I'm pretty sure the 1D song comes out the same day as Venus, which is next week.

JB's next song is coming out next Monday though

What is OBAMA

Watch everybody's dick be on that basic song of unconditionally

do't you mean their mouthes ???  :giggle:

Honestly this time around if DWYW & Unconditionally are listed on the itunes front page together with banners, the GP will buy DWYW based on the preview, not unconditionally.....with applause vs roar I knew the GP would listen to them both and choose roar...this time not so much, DWYW is clearly the better song

Catalystluna56

Just was thinking, but if she released ARTPOP as single #4 she'd win a grammy with it, no problem.

Honestly this time around if DWYW & Unconditionally are listed on the itunes front page together with banners, the GP will buy DWYW based on the preview, not unconditionally.....with applause vs roar I knew the GP would listen to them both and choose roar...this time not so much, DWYW is clearly the better song

They still bought Roar over Applause though 

Do What U Want will get a banner but I don't think Unconditionally will be getting a separate banner. Just a PRISM banner. 

Dangerous Man

Ugh, why it can't hit #1 in Aus. :grr:

btw, ARTPOP is heaven.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

UnconditionalSLAY will be perched at #1 tomorrow. Y'all are delusional if you expect any less from MJ's female counterpart.

i3BN50VYC5KDZ.gif

:derpga:

But seriously, I think it'll be in the lower top 10 early on. It'll probably reach #1 down the line once Katy begins promoting it. People will probably be buying a bunch of album tracks + the album itself tomorrow so all the attention isn't going to be on Unconditionally.

Archived