Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

So Gaga, Bieber, and Taylor are all going to fall together lol. And Royals hasn't had a green update in almost 2 days. Wonder if Gaga can stay on top in the meantime

Born To Slay

It's not played on the radio, the people who knew about it already have it. And the only ones finding out about it is because they're just now seeing it on iTunes at #1 or saw the tweets. There isn't much promo for it for GP tbh

Will the commercial help with longevity? How long before Justin and Taylor overtake it?

Queen of Asia slaying :classy:

Bitch please, queen of infinite tbh  :classy:

I hope I don't seem mean, b---h is a term of endearment :lolgaga:  

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Americano

Will the commercial help with longevity? How long before Justin and Taylor overtake it?

Not really

A song in the top 10 without radio support wont be in the top 10 for long, no matter who it is. Unless you have a viral video, and promo singles dont even get videos lol

Arturo

Yeah, just expect DWUW to plummet. Either way, it did its job which was to push preorders and cause hype

The Stranger

Yeah, just expect DWUW to plummet. Either way, it did its job which was to push preorders and cause hype

:clap:

Americano

Yeah. to put it this way, even katy's promo singles arent in the top 10  anymore

/end

:rofl:

PoshLife

My hope is that a lot of people who heard and loved DWUW will give Venus a chance who maybe wouldn't have.

Speaking of which, are we expecting Venus to shoot up to #1 right away like DWUW did because of pre-orders?

Archived