💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

By the time Europe gets it and sends it #1, the buzz and sales elsewhere will have plateaued and it will have probably dropped to #5-10 or something like that in the U.S. and other places :noparty:

Where is it now in the U.S.?

Unbothered at #1 :teehee:

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

By the time Europe gets it and sends it #1, the buzz and sales elsewhere will have plateaued and it will have probably dropped to #5-10 or something like that in the U.S. and other places :noparty:

Makes it even better. at least if shes falling in the US, she'll still be #1 in other major markets. better than a freefall worldwide at the same exact time lol

takes the sting out of it

Arturo

DWUW? #1 :awkney:

Gagaloo911

Makes it even better. at least if shes falling in the US, she'll still be #1 in other major markets. better than a freefall worldwide at the same exact time lol

takes the sting out of it

True. I like that idea. Not to mention, it doesn't take away from the fact that she'll have hit #1 in 20+ markets :legend:

DWUW? #1 :awkney:

Slaying still I see

She's falling but it was a good run for a promo single, a very very good run. 

+ she's still 35% in front of bieber 

Sales predictions when all is said and done? I'd be so happy if it crossed 200K :cry: Or better yet... If it exceeds Applause's debut sales :udidnt:

Part of me thinks it's going to continue to fall like a brick and not hit 200K

nick4bty

:awkney:

Gagaloo911

Sales predictions when all is said and done? I'd be so happy if it crossed 200K :cry: Or better yet... If it exceeds Applause's debut sales :udidnt:

Part of me thinks it's going to continue to fall like a brick and not hit 200K

I would seriously die and never come back

Archived