US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

PoshLife

does anyone have an explanation as to why Taylor has been the only one in the green for kind of a while? Is it being used in commercials or are her fans just slow?

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New rounds of bets

Can DWUW last Top 10 until Venus?

YES OR NO ANSWERS ONLY. Warning, you will be bookmarked

:creepflop:

YES

ibgpb5v3ZnQT9b.gif

Americano

does anyone have an explanation as to why Taylor has been the only one in the green for kind of a while? Is it being used in commercials or are her fans just slow?

she announced hers yesterday so a lot of fans probs didnt find out right away

New rounds of bets

Yes

Xalser

New rounds of bets

I hope so! I'll say yes :ohno:

Americano

'DO WHAT U WANT' NEWLY RELEASED IN GERMANY, FRANCE, NORWAY, SPAIN, SWEDEN, FINLAND, DENMARK, AND SOUTH AFRICA  (+ MORE SMALLER COUNTRIES) IN 10 MINUTES

BoomMonster

'DO WHAT U WANT' NEWLY RELEASED IN GERMANY, FRANCE, NORWAY, SPAIN, SWEDEN, FINLAND, DENMARK, AND SOUTH AFRICA  (+ MORE SMALLER COUNTRIES) IN 10 MINUTES

+ESTONIA+LATVIA AND THE REST OF THE EUROPE!

justin will catch up but the song only has so much stamina to keep going. His monday releases start dying really quickly, we basically cock blocked him from #1. By the time gaga falls out, he will too.

i feel so evil 

and she will cockblock him next monday again with venus lol his fans will hate us *not jinxing though*

Damn Gaga fell hard this update!

P.S. 13 minutes for DWUW in my country! I'll be grateful if it peaks in the Top 3, I know this big radio station that plays the iTunes Top 30 2-3 times a day :emo: if DWUW reaches Top 3 it'll probably automatically gain popularity and a small amount of Momentum.

Today I realized that the first smart promo plan in the ARTPOP era happened: Look at Dark Horse and Walking on Air, they barely got any #1 momentum because the album was put on pre-order only like 2 weeks earlier and the album pre-orders weren't enough for them to jump to #1 and stay there for long enough without help from the GP.

ARTPOP, on the other hand, has been on pre-order for 2 months and has had the iTunes Festival for promotion. Because the promotional singles were released a long time after the pre-order release date, it had a huge amount of sales and easily went to #1, created lots of buzz and has some momentum on #1 which for example Walking on Air didn't have.

DOPE will probably sell ~120k in its first 3 hours :lmao:

New rounds of bets

I'm going to be pessimistic and say no.

I am however loving 'Do What You Want', the opening production is brilliant and Gaga's vocals are to die for.

Runway

UK, France, Germany let's pray

Archived