💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

They also trashed Do What U Want and called it "mind-melding" and were dragged by a lot of casual listeners for having horrible taste...

Entertainment Weekly is just a tragedy at this point

Yeah, I had a good time reading the comments skull drag EW for trashing DWUW :classy:

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's mostly evident in One of the Boys, but also on some TD stuff like Pearl and Circle the Drain and evidently a lot of Prism stuff too. It's almost as if every time she writes a song, she channels Alanis. And like you said, the blend of poetical/nonsensical lyrics and pop hooks/production that she tries to produce doesn't work at all.

I wouldn't be surprised if she goes full-fledged Alanis on us for that acoustic album she wants to put out next. Sounds like a trainwreck waiting to happen.

I love the fact that her reviews go from 100 to 83/80 to 60 :lmao:

Gaga fans think Katy is such an easy artists to fan for, but we have to remember they have to deal with the downward spiral of her reviews. They probably have meltdowns over reviews like we have regarding the charts :fan:

Arturo

How long has 1D's album been available for preorder? If Gaga has a significant head start then that should be enough to push Venus past Story of My Life. I don't think Unconditionally is as much of a threat in the short term

I THINK since the album title was revealed on Sept. 6th

I may be wrong...

MANiCURE1295

Gaga fans think Katy is such an easy artists to fan for, but we have to remember they have to deal with the downward spiral of her reviews. They probably have meltdowns over reviews like we have regarding the charts :fan:

Oh my god If The Fame had a rating lower than 50 i'd probably go jump off a bridge...can you just imagine...

does anyone know the radio peak for We Remain?

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Also, I heard that some automobile manufacturers are now installing Pandora in the car's stereo system? Imagine the repercussions of this on radio listenership if it becomes big...

Arturo

Also, I heard that some automobile manufacturers are now installing Pandora in the car's stereo system? Imagine the repercussions of this on radio listenership if it becomes big...

Pandora doesn't count for Billboard I believe. Some messy legal business there.

Pandora doesn't count for Billboard I believe. Some messy legal business there.

Wait Pandora doesn't count for streaming points? :wtf:

really?  hmm. is that good or bad though

well they would have no more control on what songs get played really

Wait Pandora doesn't count for streaming points? :wtf:

if that happens then billboard will most likely make a rule to have it count

Archived