Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

I don't understand why the song is already falling.... I hope it can keep at 1 for today, and btw when are we supposed to get the Venus single cover? And will the song be released separately as a single or from the album?

It's holding it's own rather well against established songs.

Because all the pre-orders came in at once, fans who would have been buying gradually all day got counted at once.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

From Kworb:

Do What U Want

#1 United States

#1 Canada

#1 Macau

#1 Malaysia

#1 Mexico

#1 Mongolia

#1 New Zealand

#1 Philippines

#1 Russia

#1 Singapore

#1 Sri Lanka

#1 Taiwan

#1 Thailand

#1 Ukraine

#1 Vietnam

#2 Indonesia

#3 Australia

#69 Brunei Darussalam

#73 Russia

Indonesia needs to get its act together :nails:

I remember Applause was number 2 on Aussie iTunes clearly while ARTPOP was 1! Promise!

And hahaha at the beleibers who were like Gaga releasing a song at the same time as bieber.? Big mistake. They are Fuming!! Lol

Giving me Monster teas :deadbanana:

Arturo

One thing DWUW will have that Dark Horse didn't is streaming. The DWUW audio is gonna pass the DH audio this week, and the DH audio has been out for over a month now :lmao:

messT

If we can get a good 2M streams from the U.S (with the help of the video + spotify) then that'd be amazing :ohno:

GagaMyBlood95

DWUW looks so much better than Applause because it doesn't have Roar (or a Roar sized hit) directly competing against it

Yeah, I know! But still I love it!

SomethingMore

DWUW estd sales since release in 2hr periods:

18K, 4K, 4K. 90K, 8K, 4K, 4K, 4K

total 136K

latest period of kworb update: fall = 4.6%, max possible rate of fall (no sales) = 9.5% in 2.3 hrs

previous period of kworb update: fall  = 4.9%/ max 9.2% in 2.2 hrs

Holding steady at 4K sales/2hrs, which is more than Royals is selling

:clap: If its true that they will put banners on iTunes at midnight she might even reach 200k.

nick4bty

Please prove ^^ wrong :hor:

Are you being serious? Or can you just not read data? lol. Magoo is estimating that 80-90k is from pre-orders . . . the 90k he has listed is in the period the pre-orders were counted, but of that, 4-8k is probably individual purchases. The rest of the downloads are all individual purchases. What is not clear about this? lol

SomethingMore

GagaDaily should tweet that it's on spotify so fans know

They should just switch the Applause Spotify stream we have on the front page of GGD forums to DWUW.

Archived