đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why the song is already falling.... I hope it can keep at 1 for today, and btw when are we supposed to get the Venus single cover? And will the song be released separately as a single or from the album?

I really can't wait for the cover, but I think It will be most effectful If they release the cover Friday along with the snippet ..

I don't understand why the song is already falling.... I hope it can keep at 1 for today, and btw when are we supposed to get the Venus single cover? And will the song be released separately as a single or from the album?

It's because the boost was from pre-orders. Now it's falling or actually "settling" because of normal sales, if that makes sense. Venus will be released as an album track like Applause I'm assuming. Idk how they'll do it so it shows its cover though

pie-kun

It has a humongous lead right now, there's just no way it can sustain those sales, so it's going to fall.

Americano

Does it have a banner?

no but it will at midnight. promo singles get banners on tuesdays

Americano

Do What U Want #1 and #73 in Russia, Queen of Russia :legend:

yas make the russian government FUME gags

137k is the current sales for DWUW, according to Magoo, but only 80-90k are from pre-orders. He said this clearly in one of this earlier posts today.

He clearly said that the amount of pre-sales can't be estimated correctly because we don't know how many of the 137-87k = 50k copies of DWYW have ARTPOP pre-ordered.

Archived