đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

Pre-orders are 87k at minimum (the boost in sales DWYW got with pre-order effect) and are 137k at maximum (the amount of times DWYW has been bought in total).

137k is the current sales for DWUW, according to Magoo, but only 80-90k are from pre-orders. He said this clearly in one of this earlier posts today.

MonsterOfSpain

137k is the current sales for DWUW, according to Magoo, but only 80-90k are from pre-orders. He said this clearly in one of this earlier posts today.

So only ~50k from DWUW are sold separately? 

nick4bty

New snippet is coming tonight at Radio ARTPOP to slay us ALLLL

I hope it's Venus. I really need to know if it can at least compete with the slayage of DWUW

nick4bty

So only ~50k from DWUW are sold separately? 

Yes, which is basically right on par with Bieber. Which is why I said earlier, going off of Bieber's past two weeks, DWUW should end up with roughly 200k sold for the week. Unless, of course, it turns out to have more longevity than the Bieber songs.

Pure Adrenaline

I have question when ARTPOP is released the only song that will be effected from CMA effect would be only Applause right, because when we pre-order ARTPOP and through the period to the release of the album other song like DWUW are being released iTunes automatically download that song to our iTunes and when the album is released and we click on the CMA the only song that will be effected from it will be Applause due having the single version downloaded where with DWUW we already have the album version and there won't anything to complete..right?  :shrug:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

MonsterOfSpain

Yes, which is basically right on par with Bieber. Which is why I said earlier, going off of Bieber's past two weeks, DWUW should end up with roughly 200k sold for the week. Unless, of course, it turns out to have more longevity than the Bieber songs.

Which is kinda impressive tho, it will sell nearly as much as Applause

NEW UPDATE, DARK RED

Pure Adrenaline

Australia :

3. Do What U Want

:party:

whre r u getting this from it's still #10 on Kworb?

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

1 Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly) 1.0000 1.0000 1.0000 DARK RED

2 Justin Bieber - Hold Tight 0.6261 0.6173 0.6011 DARK RED

3 Lorde - Royals 0.4297 0.4097 0.3895 LIGHT RED

4 Taylor Swift - Sweeter Than Fiction (From "One Chance") 0.4060 0.3713 0.3160 DARK GREEN

Archived