💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

It got YouTube banners, it's on Spotify, now we need that iTunes banner!

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh idk how interscope would handle it if do what u want slays too much to the point it needs to become a single...

If it becomes the 3rd single most people would already have bought it and it would be weird to push back venus...

Phewww Bieber dark Red

He's got no chance, think ihs weekly release has lost its excitement as the songs don't really mash. 

nick4bty

Interscope really wants to have higher opening week than PRISM tbh.

Because honestly, as soon as ARTPOP debuts higher than PRISM the media will be back to sucking her dick again and Gaga will suddenly be the 'winner' and 'true queen of pop' again.

Yupp. The fact that DWUW is selling well and making splashes but also doing its job as a promo single (increasing pre-orders and making people aware of ARTPOP) is fantastic. We're only 14 hours in but it's hard not to call DWUW a huge success.

BROSEIDON

Do What U Want

#1 United States

#1 Canada

#1 Hong Kong

#1 Macau

#1 Malaysia

#1 Mexico

#1 New Zealand

#1 Philippines

#1 Singapore

#1 Sri Lanka

#1 Taiwan

#1 Thailand

#1 Vietnam

Applause could neva!

AgusPop

Joe Germanotta â€@germanottajoe 27min

I'm doing what I want. How about you?

:lmao:

nick4bty

These red updates need to halt :ghostney: hopefully when everyone gets home from work/school, we'll get some dark greens. Any places the commercial could air tonight?

Anyway, I had my doubts but this song really exceeded I think mostly everyone's expectations musically and chart-wise. :clap: It's phenomenal

It's just coming back down to Earth after the pre-orders shot it up. It's probably going to be getting red updates for awhile still. At least it isn't as bad as Bieber - that song is already getting dark red updates and it had no pre-orders.

GagaMyBlood95

It's just coming back down to Earth after the pre-orders shot it up. It's probably going to be getting red updates for awhile still. At least it isn't as bad as Bieber - that song is already getting dark red updates and it had no pre-orders.

Oh ok phew. This is more than I dreamt for for this song tbh

Omgg hahaah love how he's promoting  :hehe:  and Gags is yet to tweet about her #1 slayage!

:lmao: love how he's so supportive of Gaga's career and stays in tune too:flutter: it's sad that Katy's parents aren't supportive of her

nick4bty

Omgg hahaah love how he's promoting  :hehe:  and Gags is yet to tweet about her #1 slayage!

She's doing what she wants and she doesn't give a ****

Archived