đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

nick4bty

We should be really glad that iTunes changed how tracks on preordered albums are handled. It really benefits a more album-centric artist like Gaga. Venus will have an even bigger leg up than DWUW. Kinda makes you wonder how much it would have affected Applause. She had a decent amount of preorders right off the bat. Probably not enough to get past Roar but still...

Going off Bieber's two past releases, and seeing that he's already peaked, DWUW should be able to sell AT LEAST 200k this week, right?

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going off Bieber's two past releases, and seeing that he's already peaked, DWUW should be able to sell AT LEAST 200k this week, right?

I really hope It will sell more than Dark Horse :party: (I think DH sold 190k+)

Let's pray ARTPOP has more preorders than Midnight Memories

This :ohno:  But I hardly think they have more pre orders. . . + right now DWUW is boosting ARTPOP even more .. so :ohno:

How much days do you guys think DWUW will stay at number 1?

Well I think It's quiet sure that It's going to stay at number 1 today ... hopefully tomorrow morning when I wake up (right now It's 7:30 p.m. where I live) It will still be number 1 :party:

when will the preorder boost where off?

Taken in isolation, the itunes figures decline at such a rate that 1/e = 36% remains after a day and 13% after 2 days

Continuing sales will lessen that fall.  At the moment the continuing sales are roughly halving the rate of fall vs if no sales.

Magoo would be the one to ask. I'm not even attempting a guess.

if only i knew cuz that's i'm doing too :laughga:

i also got a US itunes account to help gagz :laughga:

me too but i don;t use it since i don't have a US Credit Card :laughga:

Imagine if Venus is blocked from #1 and then Dope goes to #1 :lmao:

That would make her promo singles #1 while her official singles failed to get there :rip:

Paper Gangsta

so tonight at midnight all of prism pre-orders will be downloaded, she'll shoot to number 1 

and people will be finally capable of downloading "unco.....lly" from the album version 

let's see 

actually not

OMG if this update turns out to be true on kworb :excited2: :excited2:

It must be a glitch

ARTPOP IS TOP 10 IN THE US ITUNES CHART!

Yaaaaaaassss!!!! Slay, Queen :gaga:

Archived