Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Second single expected within the next 3-4 weeks

Yoshi

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great, Applause is almost 2 months old, it had its time to shine already and it's a smart move to release a second single before the album

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Is Jeff still a reliable insider? I remember him being good during BTW, but then he kind of floated away.

If applause is still doing well I'd hold off the next single until after the release.

The question is "Will Applause have died by then?"

Yeah. I kind of feel like BTW ate Judas, even just a little.

3 points in and ready for more

We already knew that the second single would be coming out around that time. Gaga confirmed that the second single would be one more single released before the album, but not "too soon." Which means late October.

Consider the marketing plans, though. It needs to come out two weeks before the album is dropped so that the song can still be considered new. That way, on November 11th, radio stations can play the "new" single and tell people to check out Gaga's new album. They'll say things like "Here's Gaga's new song, from her album ARTPOP that was just released today!" and things of the like. Artists do it all the time, and it's a good marketing strategy to release a single around the time of the album release. Plus don't forget all the Halloween parties that will get her that instant promos.

It's almost safe to say the single will be released a week before Halloween. I'm expecting the song to come out around October 23-25, which is about week before Halloween, and two weeks before the album is released. Again, it's info we already pretty much know, but it makes sense.

:shrug:

HausOfNicole

I honestly think that's too soon. I think the second single should come out once Applause has peaked on radio, which it hasn't yet. Having another single too soon could block Applause from reaching it's true peak, and there's a danger that the second single won't be received as well by the public or radio *cough* Judas *cough*.

RitaOral

It sort of feels like the 2nd single is going to be the start of the era. Applause feels like a promo single or something because we hardly got any performances or proper interviews. Cant wait till she put out the new single and kicks up the promo for the album

It sort of feels like the 2nd single is going to be the start of the era. Applause feels like a promo single or something because we hardly got any performances or proper interviews. Cant wait till she put out the new single and kicks up the promo for the album

Exactly. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived