💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Todd in the Shadows - Applause review

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

I've been watching this guy for a while now, wanted to see what you all thought of his thoughts. :sweat:

Only one I could find on youtube (it has Russian subs) :smh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPg8LZMIYkU

This is one is the one posted on the official site (without subs).

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/teamt/tis/tpsr/40730-pop-song-reviews-qapplauseq-by-lady-gaga

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Lol, I just skimmed parts of the vid, but the parts I saw, as much as he was eviscerating it, I mostly agreed with. Lyrically, the song is a bit of an incomprehensible mess.

Whatevs, though, Swinefest gave me all the confidence I need in the album.

Redstreak

Lol, I just skimmed parts of the vid, but the parts I saw, as much as he was eviscerating it, I mostly agreed with. Lyrically, the song is a bit of an incomprehensible mess.

Whatevs, though, Swinefest gave me all the confidence I need in the album.

He does say that compared to all the other current releases, he enjoys this one the most.

Redstreak

He still thinks that it's Kunst and not Koons though :smh:

I know I was like, if you're going to critique someone's work, at least know the lyrics. :smh:

I know I was like, if you're going to critique someone's work, at least know the lyrics. :smh:

Or research what she explains the theme to be. The song is an allegory for the feelings of all artists, not just herself.  :roll:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

I love Todd In the Shadows. I think he did a great review of the song although I don't fully agree with him. I'm glad that he still likes the song though!

He does say that compared to all the other current releases, he enjoys this one the most.

Well, then, he's definitely on my wavelength. As much as I think the lyrics are nonsense, I'd still take Gaga's over-ambitious weirdness than the crap most pop stars churn out that has no point of view whatsoever.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived