Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms G.U.Y on ARTPOP, posts new pic

Glow

Featured Posts

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster Voices

For an album with just 15 tracks she had already confirmed too many! Wonder which ones will only be on the APP.

Forever and Always!

YAY!!!! I am soooooo stanning for GUY and Donatella

but tbh, I doubke checked for a second to see if Aura was there...It will be so disapointing if the snippet was the real thing

Haha! Even better. Bless her soul, better get on those lyrics

She wrote all of TF in 5 days right? I thought she said she wrote JD in 10 min... One of her biggest hits to date :creepflop:

I wanted Tea... :cry: But congratulations to all the G.U.Y fans. :)

What is is that makes people get attached to songs that are just titles? Just curious :)

HarryTheNight

Glad there is no TEA, that sounded lame as f tbh. G.U.Y, Do what you want and Sex Dreams all on the album though? Such a hor tbh :hor:

What is is that makes people get attached to songs that are just titles? Just curious :)

Their theme, title, and lyrics.

We know the theme of Tea? Besides, like, tea?

It makes use of the slang 'Tea', which means telling the truth. One part of the lyric is 'The truth will be the winner tonight'. It sounds really interesting. I bet the 'it's been oolong since i had a sip' is like a chant, and the 'oo' in oolong is sung out. 

It makes use of the slang 'Tea', which means telling the truth. One part of the lyric is 'The truth will be the winner tonight'. It sounds really interesting. I bet the 'it's been oolong since i had a sip' is like a chant, and the 'oo' in oolong is sung out. 

Oh haha, I understand now. To be honest, I see the tea gifs and references on here all the time but I never actually knew what they meant :flop:

Oh haha, I understand now. To be honest, I see the tea gifs and references on here all the time but I never actually knew what they meant :flop:

Spilling tea means that you just 'told the truth'. Like, if you called Gaga amazing and I agreed with you, I'd say 'spill that tea gurl :tea: '. It's because Tea sounds like 'T', which is the first letter in 'Truth'.

Spilling tea means that you just 'told the truth'. Like, if you called Gaga amazing and I agreed with you, I'd say 'spill that tea gurl :tea: '. It's because Tea sounds like 'T', which is the first letter in 'Truth'.

But the GP won't get that

But the GP won't get that

The song could also be about Taylor. the GP loves love songs. and, honestly, if it's catchy, has amazing hooks, and a killer chorus, it won't even really matter what the song is about.

a song about the cries of a fox, is smashing right now. 

Archived