Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP App Info (ELLE October)

Doogi

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get the whole sculptures thing :huh:

Possibly abstract sculptures that are based on the curves, edges and shapes of sound waves and/or timbres. That's my guess?

What kind of sculpture would really be worth printing that was made with someone's thumbs on a tiny screen tho ? :megaflop: Unless maybe it's like a collage of sorts, you just arrange the different pieces together and get it made... that be kinda cool.  :adam:

What kind of sculpture would really be worth printing that was made with someone's thumbs on a tiny screen tho ? :megaflop: Unless maybe it's like a collage of sorts, you just arrange the different pieces together and get it made... that be kinda cool.  :adam:

But what if the App is available on the iPad or other larger devices? Then it won't be so... dinky I guess. :flop:

But what if the App is available on the iPad or other larger devices? Then it won't be so... dinky I guess. :flop:

The app will be available in computers, so there isn't a problem :party:

Michelle

All of this feels like **** that's not even gonna see the light of day, give us that app and let us see what it can really do...

Yeah sometimes I think it will be out(if at all) way after the album is out... who knows :shrug:will be interesting...

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

The app will be available in computers, so there isn't a problem :party:

I sure hope so! I have a touch-screen HP that would love to use this!!!

Gaga is Life

Possibly abstract sculptures that are based on the curves, edges and shapes of sound waves and/or timbres. That's my guess?

Good thinking! It all sounds smart and plausible ;)

True :laughga: 

I'm wondering what company is going to take on the task of printing out all these sculptures that fans are going to create? It's going to be a mad house in that warehouse :laughga:

TechHaus is not ready :giveup:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived