Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Temple" a new song title, inpired by Taylor Kinney!

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Too much new information

in6BrfeSpEETO.gifin6BrfeSpEETO.gifin6BrfeSpEETO.gifin6BrfeSpEETO.gif

Can you link me to the video of this! It's so funny especially when the host lady doesn't even acknowledge her having a meltdown and she asks for her helping hand and leaves her hanging! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Aww. :flutter:

I don't think she's giving out the full track list just yet... I think some of the songs we haven't heard are going to be via app.

If you want me, meet me at Electric Temple  :music:

If you wanna steal my heart away, meet me baby in a safe place come on meet me, in electric temple! :music:

I can see it happening

La Primavera

Can you link me to the video of this! It's so funny especially when the host lady doesn't even acknowledge her having a meltdown and she asks for her helping hand and leaves her hanging! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Idk the link, Alien Fugitive posted it here earlier, ask her. :) And yes, its hilarious! :lmao:

Jigglygoth

Temple do sounds interesting. The only thing that degrades it for me is knowing that it is inspired by Taylor lol

But what's wrong with that? :smh: I think it's a beautiful thing that she feels so loved, and protected, that she makes songs about it, it makes me happy for her :)

HEART OF EVER-FROST

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived