Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Question for those who don't care about charts!

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

So I am one of the people that don't care about Gaga's chart position and I was thinking today, I suppose I do care a little bit.

I guess I expect her singles to at least peak within the top 10. Although once we get to the 4th or 5th single from the album, I don't really care anymore because I know most people have the album already yaknow.gif

TBH I see people freaking out about Applause's chart position and I'm just like areyouseriousrn.gif uhok.gif

Only way I'd have a meltdown like that is if her lead single didn't break the top 10. After that, if something "underperforms" it's like oh well aww1.gif

Does anyone else feel this way?

I honestly don't care about charts. I hate those meltdown threads because Applause isn't #1. The OP looks like it belongs at exhale :toofunga:

BritEmotes ? :laughga:

I don't care, tbh.

The only time I care is when everybody is celebrating a #1 (because nobody here celebrates a Top 5 :smh: )

I mean, it's fun when everybody is having a good time, but...when they are having meltdown after meltdown after meltdown...

esecially for a Top 5/Top10 hit.

:smh:

There are so many artists I love who aren't in the charts so I really dont treat gaga any different when it comes to liking a song.

it shouldn't come down to what position it makes it should be wether or not you actually like it.

Stephen

BritEmotes ? :laughga:

I don't care, tbh.

The only time I care is when everybody is celebrating a #1 (because nobody here celebrates a Top 5 :smh: )

I mean, it's fun when everybody is having a good time, but...when they are having meltdown after meltdown after meltdown...

esecially for a Top 5/Top10 hit.

:smh:

Mte :smh:

There are so many artists I love who aren't in the charts so I really dont treat gaga any different when it comes to liking a song.

it shouldn't come down to what position it makes it should be wether or not you actually like it.

Agree!

It is nice when she has a hit because she probably feels proud. :wub: But if she never had a hit again, I'd still love her.

LetsGetHigh

Someone has been on Exhale :fan:

I only care that the song is liked by the general GP overall.

You're shady for using britney emoticons to express your feelings towards flopping singles areyouseriousrn.gif

uhok.gif Work Bitch be falling harder than Applause :duck:

Robotboy

i want her to have atleast one #1 single per era and that the album goes #1 and the rest can go top 10 or top 20.

it doesnt really  matter its just more for fun since i like stats.

marry the night is still my favorite single even if it flopped :legend:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

I watch Gaga's chart runs because it's fun. I'm not going to have a meltdown if she doesn't get #1's all the time, it's not like I'm watching the charts to validate my love for Gaga. It's just fun to watch her succeed (or not succeed, which isn't quite as fun lol) :laughga:

I think most people feel the way that you do. Chart success is more or less a bonus. :yes:

I don't give a ****, just like you.

Also, ****ing love those exhale emoticons areyouseriousrn.gif

Work, b---h!!! 

yaknow.gif 

iYxY9Uu.png 

Apple for me, apple for you.

elijahfan

Pretty much all the artists I enjoy never make it to the top 10, so....

The thing with Gaga is that she smashed hard very early on in her career, so she set the bar pretty effing high. So I guess that it is normal for us to expect the best out of her, 'cause she's proved she was capable. But yay, at the end of the day, I really don't care whether she's #1, or #2.... or #20. Let's all be honest: it's always nice when your fave is successful. But, unfortunately, I feel like all these chart issues are just dick contests between fanbases, and I'm not into that at all.

As long as the music's good, and she gets the recognition she deserves, I'm all good.

I think most people feel the way that you do. Chart success is more or less a bonus. :yes:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I'd only have a meltdown if it did bad enough that radio hardly played it, and TV barely played the video :shrug:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived