• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

This movie looks like a lot of fun!

ย 

Hola mother****er.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Why does Gaga get herself into these low budget B-grade movies, yet doesn't collaborate with Rihanna?!?!ย  :nooo:

ย 

The ignorance about film in all of these threads....

Rodriguez is a respected director who intentionally makes his movies like campy exploitation movies from past decades. This style of film-making is fun, evokes nostalgia for those who grew up when exploitation movies were at their peak, and are self-aware enough to generate critical praise, just like the first Machete. Collaborating with Rodriguez ****s on collaborating with Rihanna.

elijahfan

Why does Gaga get herself into these low budget B-grade movies, yet doesn't collaborate with Rihanna?!?!ย  :nooo:

ย 

The film is MEANT to look like a low budget B-grade movie. It's actually a big production.

The ignorance about film in all of these threads....

Rodriguez is a respected director who intentionally makes his movies like campy exploitation movies from past decades. This style of film-making is fun, evokes nostalgia for those who grew up when exploitation movies were at their peak, and are self-aware enough to generate critical praise, just like the first Machete. Collaborating with Rodriguez ****s on collaborating with Rihanna.

ย 

this! :legend:

FrozenKookie

WOW. THAT TRAILER WANT ME TO WATCH IT. It's their best trailer. Hola Motherfcuker!

ย 

tumblr_m0r1n9DFb51qm9fdio1_400.gif

WheresTheDoggo

I don't want Gaga's death to be gory in the movie though it'd be horrid for Monsters to watch

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived