Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Machete Kills Trailer, More Gaga

hughdancy

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does Gaga get herself into these low budget B-grade movies, yet doesn't collaborate with Rihanna?!?!  :nooo:

She thinks collaborating with Rihanna is lower than being in a B-rated movie? :teehee:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

haha yeah,  but  that restriction doesn't feel so necessary, since you can just type in which year you want.

Honor system. They don't really care if underage people see the trailer; they just want to be able to say, if anyone complains, "Hey, he told us he was 18." The U.S. movie rating system is all voluntary anyway.

That is cool, love that HQ image.

She looks great. Cannot wait.

Looks like just going to quench my blood thirst.

So many good gory scenes, love it!

Also no age filtering for me? :shrug:

The website must know you guise are not adult :omfgaga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

when i click on "done" nothing happens 

Make sure you type it in Month/Date/Year and not D/M/Y as they have a different system in the US

The gifs for her inevitable death scene are going to be amazing

Also, I can't @ people saying this is low budget, cheesy etc etc... For one thing that amazing cast would not be possible with a low budget. But this B-movie style is exactly what Rodriguez' work is like. It's not supposed to be a big extravagant Hollywood blockbuster action film, it's a very particular style. I can see why some people would totally not be into that but I think some of you are missing the point here.

Flippy

HOLA MOTHERF*CKER! I need a DL for this

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived