💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Live in the Studio on KIIS FM (9/17) 9PM PST

Arturo

Featured Posts

AndrewGr

it was a fun interview, nothing more and nothing less... I hope, though, that we will get more than that in the future...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jesse Pinkman

• PoshLife

• TEANUS

• Arturo

fede ARTPOP

according to that tweeter... she doesnt know yet. gaga media posted too soon.

UMM i guess is obviously she is..maybe closing the festival? :P 

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

FrozenKookie

article-0-1BE56E84000005DC-647_634x666.j

article-0-1BE56AC2000005DC-575_634x887.j

Anyone noticed Dailymail writing much nicer headlines and articles on Gaga ever since they saw her at Itunes festival and loved her? As soon as they reviewed it I kept an eye out for what they put in their articles and it's been nothing but nicer things than they usually say. Days before she arrived in London for the festival they said "the ego has landed" and now they see her live and end up loving her like everyone else who bashed her until they met her or saw her live. Also notice how a nice headline can reflect on the comments (most of them anyway) I've been seeing much nicer things said in comments too

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2424552/Lady-Gaga-dresses-like-raunchy-princess-plunging-neckline-vertiginous-stripper-shoes.html

And such news make me really happy for this era. Such happenings were like the opposite last 2 years.

GagaSavedMe

bloody mary one of her best songs ever made, (it seems like shes not proud of Born this way album)

Edited by GagaSavedMe

Only thing I didn't like about the interview was the fact that she called BTW a mess :cry:

she didn't mean it in a bad way though.

She better not have *snaps fingers*

3 points in and ready for more

applause is up by 650 points on kworb?! what the ****?! what a sharp incline!!!!! she went up 2 spots in the last 2 hours? what is going on?! 

FrozenKookie

She dissed BTW, that wasn't cool Gaga :grr: but no lies told doe. There are times that her own fans is her worst enemy :reductive:

• Shadow locked this topic