Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Wonderland Gallery going ARTPOP and we need help

speedbliss

Featured Posts

speedbliss

Hi everyone,

Me and my partner own an art gallery and we are seeking submissions for Gaga art because we intend on holding a fan based art exhibition demonstrating the passion of her fans. The exhibit will take place during November. We would like everything from sculpture to drawings and paintings. We intend on promoting the show extensively and hope for some type of response. The only thing is, whatever comes in needs to be framed with a wire hanger on the back. Unless it is a sculpture or standing piece. Anyway, have a look at a pictures of the gallery and email submissions to our facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/wonderlandroanoke

Also here is a video of an exhibit we did at at a previous show in 2011

http://youtu.be/9CieD6j7EYY

Thanks and I hope to hear from you!

Josh England

Wonderland Gallery

2vmya0x.jpg

speedbliss

Drawings are great. We just have to have them framed by the artists and ready to hang when they get to us. We would really love to have art from all around the world too.

Amen Fashion

Drawings are great. We just have to have them framed by the artists and ready to hang when they get to us. We would really love to have art from all around the world too.

Oh I understand :) I have to think about it & ask how much the shipping would be because of the frame

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also having an exhibition of my paintings soon ( 14th october- end of october) and some of my paintings use some of gagas photos as inspiration and now I am concerned about the copyrights...

is there anything I need to know about it?

Archived